If you could only watch one E3 conference showing, which would you watch?

• 77 results
#1 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
#2 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Konami if I'm feeling silly.  Nintendo if I'm feeling serious.  

#3 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

I was just being stupid with Microsoft. nothing against them at all. Although, if they show us another Halo title, Halo CE HD, or Kinect mini game, I am going to shit. 

#4 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

EA for me.

#5 Posted by Animasta (14711 posts) -

THRUSTMASTER

#6 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
@Cloudenvy said:
EA for me.
I think EA too, they have ME and B3, that's pretty much all I am going to be playing for the next few months after they come out. But I know their show will be awesome, but probably not awesome, so I voted Konami. 
#7 Posted by BeachThunder (12086 posts) -

=| Um, EA maybe?

#8 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
=| Um, EA maybe?
you said that like I didn't include, YOU FREAKED ME OUT FER A SECOND.
#9 Posted by BrickRoad (704 posts) -

Probably Nintendo, or 'The big N' as no one calls them anymore. But I usually always watch Sony and often Microsoft too.

#10 Posted by Izaak (248 posts) -

Microsoft, gotta see some Gears. 

#11 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

Sony. I want The Last Guardian and the ICO/SOTC release dates NOW. I must have that information.

#12 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
@benjaebe said:
Sony. I want The Last Guardian and the ICO/SOTC release dates NOW. I must have that information.
Yeah if they don't announce a date for Last Guardian, BIG MISTAKE..
#13 Posted by FritzDude (2265 posts) -

Why is there an overlode of dots behind Microsoft?

#14 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Please. Konami, obviously.

#15 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
@FritzDude said:

Why is there an overlode of dots behind Microsoft?

Makes you positive the poll is over. 
#16 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

Nintendo, really interested to see what "Project Café" really is, and I also want to see some more 3DS games.

#17 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

EA because Battlefield 3 multiplayer 

thank you

#18 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Nintendo.

#19 Posted by Castiel (2661 posts) -

Sony.

#20 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Nintendo is the one with a new console.

#21 Posted by Icemael (6339 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
#22 Posted by Sammo21 (3353 posts) -

Microsoft doesn't really have any franchise that they put effort into other than Gears and Halo so I never get excited at theirs.  I'm sure they'll talk exclusive COD maps or something. 

Sony is who I want to see for PS3 game news and NGP.

#23 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
All three of them could have new consoles, THRUSTMASTER could debut a console, so yeah, we don't know anything yet. 
#24 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -

Microsoft since the Xbox 360 and PC are the devices that suit my gaming needs.

#25 Posted by PenguinDust (12551 posts) -

Ubisoft without James Cameron isn't worth watching so my answer is Nintendo with hopes that Cammie Dunaway will do something embarrassing...she's never disappointed me yet. 

#26 Posted by redbliss (648 posts) -

Nintendo or Microsoft just because their products and conferences are a little less unknown than sony's

#27 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -
Microsoft, they seem to bring plenty of "oh snap" moments no matter what they are showing and they tend to be the most entertaining. After that Nintendo because even if I am never going to buy one I would like to see what the new console is. Sony are always a kinda boring they show two cool games then talk about sales figures and how its the year of the PlayStation again. Then cut to a montage of game footage every 15 minutes. I really don't care all that much about the Vita/NGP either since it will probably just be another PSP in two years time. I never watch the third party conferences all that much. So yeah MS then Nintendo if I had to choose but I'll watch all the big three.
#28 Edited by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -
@PenguinDust said:

Ubisoft without James Cameron isn't worth watching so my answer is Nintendo with hopes that Cammie Dunaway will do something embarrassing...she's never disappointed me yet. 

I do believe Cammie left the company last year so I'm afraid its just Reggie who will be doing something embarrassing.
#29 Posted by ShadowKing7 (753 posts) -

If I watch any at all, it'd be Nintendo.
#30 Edited by PenguinDust (12551 posts) -
@ShaneDev:  Aw...that news makes me sad.  Reggie is never as much fun.  Oh well, there is that new console thing going on.   

EDIT: I looked her up online and she's now the global marketing director of KidZania, a Mexican chain of kid family entertainment centers with locations across the globe. 
#31 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

I wanna see what kind of dumb Nintendo is going to trot out.

#32 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish
Thus winning this poll
#33 Posted by skippyscissors (387 posts) -

Sony to see if the hackers get them again. Which I really wish does not happen!

#34 Posted by Monte (229 posts) -

Press Conferences are too long and boring. I'll just read all the highlights in 5 minutes

#35 Edited by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

"My body is ready." ~Regginator

Also Nintendo is the masters of surprises on E3s.
#36 Posted by damswedon (3196 posts) -

Chance of seeing The Last Guardian outweighs the drawn out Playstation Vita section, also I can look at Uncharted 3 and say, "Yep. That is Uncharted 3".

#37 Posted by Suicidal_SNiper (949 posts) -

EA for me. Really interested on what they reveal for TOR as well as ME3 and BF3.

#38 Posted by Delicious_Brains (170 posts) -

Microsoft purely because of Gears. But if I see anything Halo related as I'm watching it I'm turning that shit off.

#39 Edited by ProfessorEss (7450 posts) -

Not bad for a joke poll. It would be mildly interesting to see what the figures for a real poll on the same subject would be.

#40 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I'm all about Nintendo. Especially with a new console being announced.

#41 Posted by damswedon (3196 posts) -

Damn it forgot about the chance of seeing Don Mattrick get punched in the stupid face.

#42 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

Nintendo's is going to be the most exciting, even if it's a disaster. 
Nothing else the others are showing are going to come close. 

I'm excited about the NGP and even what they're going to do with Kinect, a little bit.. But I can wait and read about those.

#43 Posted by kidman (470 posts) -

Thrustmaster! REAL OG!

#44 Posted by Shadowjester (93 posts) -

Sony. I want to see how they address the downtime. 

#45 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -
@WinterSnowblind said:
Interesting, why do you think it will be a disaster? Nintendo knows how the business work.
#46 Posted by Robot_Sneakers (418 posts) -

Nintendo, I'm willing to see what they have. Followed by Capcom, I've always liked their games and they tend to have interesting ideas, even if they don't work out.

#47 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -
@Kjellm87 said:
@WinterSnowblind said:
Interesting, why do you think it will be a disaster? Nintendo knows how the business work.
Even if.
#48 Posted by Sogeman (872 posts) -

If I even bother to watch one, it'll be Nintendo.

#49 Edited by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -
@LordAndrew said:

@Kjellm87 said:

@WinterSnowblind said:
Even if.
Ah, well I hope it won't be. I'm not ready for a huge disappointment.
#50 Posted by phish09 (1110 posts) -

Why is Microsoft way at the bottom?

I'm definitely most excited about that conference, simply because I think I know what Sony and Nintendo are going to be focusing on (NGP and Wii2), but I have no idea what kind of crazy surprise MS is gonna pull out of their ass this year. 

As far as games go, I just want a release date for the Last Guardian.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.