The E3 2011 Live Stream Thread

• 72 results
#1 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

Below are the archives of all the press conferences. See you next year!

Giant Bomb's E3 Coverage

Duder, it's over... watch what you missed below!

EA

EA.com

G4TV.com

GameSpot

GameTrailers - Split up into multiple parts. Look at the sidebar on the right for links to the next part of the video.

Konami

G4TV.com

GameTrailers

Konami.com 

Nintendo

G4TV.com

GameSpot

GameTrailers - Split up into multiple parts. Look at the sidebar on the right for links to the next part of the video.

Nintendo.com

Microsoft

G4TV.com

GameSpot

Sony

G4TV.com

GameSpot 

GameTrailers -  Split up into multiple parts. Look at the sidebar on the right for links to the next part of the video.

Ubisoft

G4TV.com

GameSpot

GameTrailers - Split up into multiple parts. Look at the sidebar on the right for links to the next part of the video.

Ubisoft - Uplay

#2 Edited by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

Great work! 5PM PT is 1AM UK time

Mods, sticky this thread!

#3 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

Found a good time zone converter site. Simply click "What Time Is That For Me?" to figure out when the live streams start in your country. You can also adjust it by city if you want.

#4 Posted by FLStyle (4728 posts) -

Not having to bounce from one thread to another as with the various fighting game stream threads will come in handy, nice job.

Very curious to see what Konami have got on offer. If Mark MacDonald is translating for Hideo Kojima during his on-video appearance does that mean that it'll be done live and that the usual translator Aki Saito is at E3? Maybe he's over for Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven related stuff. It may even be a pre-recorded video on Kojima's part, would love if someone could confirm for me.

#5 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

Konami is 2 AM for me, seems I'll have to wait for tomorrow. :/

#6 Posted by shinigami420 (640 posts) -
#7 Posted by shinigami420 (640 posts) -

Fuck The konami things starts at fucking 2 am guess i will have to stay up late today 

#8 Posted by astonish (211 posts) -

I approve of this thread! 

#9 Edited by mracoon (4972 posts) -

We're going to make threads for each press conference that will have link to live streams in them but I'm going to sticky this to the E3 2011 board.

edit: Also, I think Konami are live streaming their conference themselves here.

#10 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -
@mracoon: Thanks! 

All press conferences and time zone converting links have been added. I will add all known streaming locations a little later today.
#11 Posted by Zaph (274 posts) -

Great idea, excellent work!

#12 Posted by TJ311 (415 posts) -

isnt GameTrailers streaming come of the press conferences as well?

#13 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe:  You're quickly becoming one of my favorite members of this community, Vito :) 

You're a very handsome man, too. 

Great job!  
i won't be needing this thread personally since i have all five conferences bookmarked (from Gamespot) but this is very helpful for those who can't find them
#14 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
#15 Posted by emem (1968 posts) -

As far as I remember it wasn't possible to watch the livestreams in Europe, did that change?

#16 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
@Vito_Raliffe:  You're quickly becoming one of my favorite members of this community, Vito :) 
Thanks! 

The first post has been updated with a bunch of stuff. 
#17 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

It's very disappointing Sony are putting their keynote on so late this year, I was looking forward to their NGP stuff but now it'll probably be the only keynote I don't watch. 
I know they can't suit everyone in the world, but it seems odd they've gone for a time that's totally unsuitable for most of the world.

#18 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

Anyone able to access Konami.com's E3 page? It's not working for me.

#19 Posted by Marino (4715 posts) -

@Vito_Raliffe: Nope.

Staff
#20 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

Apparently GameTrailers is streaming it. Watch it here

Edit: It's not a live conference, but a pre-recorded show.

#21 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

The Konami section has been updated again. Use the one of the first two links to watch the show!

#22 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (965 posts) -

Sweet ass thread, mad helpful bro.

#23 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

@Turbo_Toaster: Word up!

I'm going to be finalizing it over the weekend, just in time for Microsoft's conference!

Edit: Oh, and Konami's own site is working now.

#24 Posted by The_Grindilow (431 posts) -

Great thread, very useful for quick checking of the hectic schedule appproaching. Great work duder, you've just made me even more hyped for Monday.

#25 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

Added a few more links for each of the streams. Besides some formatting issues we are good  to go! 

Edit: The thread is done.  

FOR NOW

#26 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

EA and Ubisoft are streaming their own conferences. Added links for both.

#27 Posted by PenguinDust (12533 posts) -

I have Direct TV so I can't watch the shows live on G4 anymore so this will come in handy.  Thanks.

#28 Edited by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Why is Microsoft and EA the only ones going to be on Spike? Is G4TV going to be doing something? 

EDIT: I also looked on my cable box for Microsofts press conference, because I'm going to be gone at that time, and I don't see anything.

#29 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19355 posts) -

This may be a dumb question, but do we know how long Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo's conferences will last?

#30 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Yep! (Right side)
#31 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19355 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe: Oh, cool. Thanks a lot!
#32 Posted by Cathryn (547 posts) -

Thanks so much for the links, guys! Much appreciated!

#33 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Hell yeah, caught the topic as it hit 666 views. Cathryn is the devil!

I'm joking.

#34 Posted by dudeglove (7908 posts) -

I think I'm in love with the OP.

#35 Posted by Master_Funk (734 posts) -

So excited. 5PM onwards UK time is gonna be spectacular

#36 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -
@dudeglove said:

I think I'm in love with the OP.

Aw, shucks! 

Added Sony's own live stream. I will be adding more TV info soon, too.
#37 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -
#38 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -
@100_Hertz: I know! 

Mine's way better, though. He totally should just link to this thread!
#39 Posted by afrokola (547 posts) -

Cannot wait for this, thanks for the links! I used to forget about the time zone differences, when I was younger. Total bummer when you're sitting around for an hour wondering what the deal is, only to remember that it starts at 9am in California and not New York.

#40 Posted by Matthew (1912 posts) -

@Vito_Raliffe said:

Mine's way better, though. He totally should just link to this thread!

I totally told him that, then put a link to you and this thread in there. Justice will be served! No more walking over the little man!

#41 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -
@Matthew: Yeah, I saw that! Thanks!

I've went ahead and added a YouTube link for all the conferences. It's ran by IGN, but I figure I should provide as many options as possible. I am going to look more into G4's TV schedule and add info for that later tonight. 

Edit:  A link to a list of all Giant Bomb's E3 coverage has been added to the top of the post. It is just a link to the E3 2011 wiki where Marino links everything at the top of the article. 

I also started the archives section titled "Duder, it's over", which is where live streams that have finished will be moved to. I just moved Konami there, and the press conferences will be listed in alphabetical order in this section instead of the order they aired. 

Edit 2:  Added links for Hulu (they are using G4 for streaming).
#42 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

Just finished adding television information. Spike will be airing Microsoft and EA, while G4 will be airing everything else. 

#43 Edited by Duffyside (890 posts) -

Edit my jerkiness: For some reason, Ryan's twitter didn't show up in my Giant Bomb following thing. Live stream is actually coming?

#44 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -
@Duffyside: They should be testing their equipment later tonight, but there's no ETA right now. It will probably be a while.
#45 Posted by evilrazer (489 posts) -

Thanks for this handy topic, duder!

#46 Edited by Robiin (294 posts) -

Great thread, will help  immensely! Thanks duder!

#47 Posted by Wuddel (2094 posts) -

@Vito_Raliffe: Thank you very much for putting this together. Especially with the time zone converter!

Any idea if one can watch the live streams on an AppleTV? I would love to watch stuff on the big screen!

#48 Posted by FinalDasa (1792 posts) -

@Vito_Raliffe: Will you be adding links to the GB end of day streams after they happen? I wanna be able to watch them in case I miss one.

Also, awesome thread :)

#49 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -

Microsoft's conference starts in two hours!

#50 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5432 posts) -
@FinalDasa: Sure! I will add them at the top of the post. I'll go ahead and add the one they did last night.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.