Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2011

Concept »

The 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 7-9.

The Questions I Want E3 To Answer

Aaron_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#201  Edited By Aaron_G

I can't wait for this E3. Should be an exciting one. 

TheWan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By TheWan

The only way Sony will get back in everyone's good graces at E3 is to show the hell out of Uncharted 3 and maybe, just maybe show a teaser trailer for a FF7 remake (not the 2005 one). After FF13 and 14, I could see Sony dumping a barrels full of money at those guy's feet and beg them to make a new one and provide a trailer before E3. 

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#203  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'm calling it right now.  Coolio will walk out to help Kaz Hirai heal the Sony troubles.  Boom.

Great article, and it mirrors a lot of my thoughts and questions about E3.  Even more than the hardware, this show's always been about the games for me, so just like a lot of people around these parts, I suspect I'll be glued to my computer when the show rolls around.  Looking forward to some great, crass, and crazy Giant Bomb coverage and audio too.

phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By phantomzxro

I don't know why jeff and the crew think the kevin butler character is pretty tired. I feel many people still love his character and the tv ads. Its the best marketing sony has had in a long time. It the best game marketing in awhile now that nintendo has soften up on their wii would like to play ads.

Also why would sony even joke about it and why would people even consider it an idea. I know vinny said it but i don't think he was for real on the idea. Sony will be to the point with the matter or not even bring it up. They may even show a new system update that will give up some much needed feature even.

Anyway it will be a interesting E3 with everyone in different corners this time around. Nintendo with a new console, Sony with crap ton of games and the NGP. Microsoft with tried and true gears and forza with kinect.

LemonJoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By LemonJoose

I want to know about these things:

• Next generation Xbox & PS consoles
    • Red Dead Redemption sequel/prequel
    • Call of Juarez: The Cartel
    • Battlefield 3
    • Diablo 3 (might have to wait for Blizzcon I guess)
    • The Old Republic
    • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#206  Edited By Azteck

I just want to see some stuff about MGS:Rising. ):

swfcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#207  Edited By swfcfan

Im mainly curoius to see the N6 (project cafe) from Nintendo, because it is always interesting too see something new (console wise).

I also look forward to Sony & Microsoft bad mouthing each other over the course of the event as always!

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By HerbieBug

Will BioWare show enough of Mass Effect 3 to convince the recent wave of Dragon Age II bashers that the company hasn't forsaken its old ways as it chases the MMO crown?

^  That.  If they strip out the last vestiges of RPG-ness from that series and replace it with more shooting, we've got a problem. 

Also want to see some proper gameplay footage of The Last Guardian. 

Michaelblack18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Michaelblack18

i really like all of jeffs points and id like to see how Sony and Microsoft try to respond back to Nintendo's new console and i also am happy they won't have to deal with riots during e3 thanks kobe

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#210  Edited By awesomeusername
    @Mezmeranto said:
    @awesomeusername said:

@Blackout62 said:

@awesomeusername said:
    Where's Agent Sony and Rockstar!?!?
    Dude I totally forgot about that game but now that it's back in my head I demand an update on it!
    Yes, we do!!!! Let's go show SONY and Rockstar who's boss Ramona! Just pull a mallet out your bag and smack them!
    pretty sure it's cancelled 
    http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/the-agency/544/soes-the-agency-cancelled/488954/
    That's The Agency. Totally different game from Agent. That was being developed by SOE. Agent is from Rockstar.
    Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#211  Edited By awesomeusername
    @Tophat666 said:
    @awesomeusername said:
    Where's Agent Sony and Rockstar!?!?
    Cancelled,   
    Have a link? And don't send me a link to The Agency. That's a whole different game.
    Tophat666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#212  Edited By Tophat666
    @Brodehouse: My mistake, The Agency was caned, not Agent. But come on you can see where a guy can make that error.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.