Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2012

Concept »

The 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 5-7.

E3 2012, who won this year...

NautoAceOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NautoAceOne

The Big 3 conference is done, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo showed what's in store in the future, so who won this year, did the conference impressed me, here are my full thoughts of the conference.

Microsoft:

The conference at least wasn't the same format as the pass 2 years, which is good, but what they offer is another thing. They showcased 2 most anticipated games, Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black-Ops 2, unfortunately, not my cup of tea, so I couldn't get excited, but in a business point of view, it's a good move, fans know what they are and no need for explanation. After Halo 4, they showcased game trailers for the hardcore, GoW: Judgement and Forza Horizon may interest me, and some of the games they showcased, someone will like something there. RE3 and Tomb Raider is a good show, as well South Park, nothing bad there. Xbox Smart Glass is a possible answer for the Wii U Game Pad, which is using anyway smartphones and tablets as a secondary screen to enhance the gameplay, but still make it optional, hopefully the program going to be free, but who know. Microsoft Explorer is a good touch adding in the Xbox360, but not everyone probably going to use it. but it still good that they finally added it in. When the conference is talking about improvement on the social and entertainment media, it was irreverent for me, I play videogames on console, not watch movie or talk to friends, that what a computer for, I understand that the console should also be a jack-in-all entertainment, I felt it didn't belong at E3 2012, maybe on their private media meet would be more appropriate. The new Kinect games that reminds me of Angry Bird 3D, WreckerCstle(?) looks good. Nike and Kinect for the workout genre was for me a waste of time, we know most people see videogames as making people get lazy and go fat (which is not true), that's why the genre began to exist, and money. During the Kinect segment, they announced Dance Central 3 with Usher, him being there has mixed reaction, unless Usher is in the game or at least has something to do with the game, Usher is out of place, a place about videogames seeing Usher doing his routine. The conference for me is a miss, the 2 anticipated games is weighted out with new media features and Usher, the routine may be different, but the message is the same, unfortunately. I rate the Microsoft Conference a 5 out 10 because Smart Glass program is interesting, but not something gamers may not use, unless free and most of the games are just trailers.

Side Note: My theory of why the lack of hardcore games on the Xbox 360, probably the new games or IPs might be going to the next console from Microsoft.

Sony:

Like always, Sony shows a montage of games. them came Jack Trentton introducing what the conference is about, a good introductory, he should always do that. Jack explained the status of Sony company, then transition of a new IP from Sony, a new game from Quandric Dreams, the people who created Heavy Rain called Beyond: The 2 Souls starting that young lady from Juno and Inception. I played Heavy Rain, a good interactive story game, I can tell it will probably going to be the same, a rich interactive story. Then came Ubisoft with Assassin Creed III and Far Cry 3 showing new demonstration that was not in the Ubisoft conference. Far Cry 3 co-op mode, which I don't like FPS genre, but still good and Naval Battle in Assassin Creed III, first in the series, that I can not wait, I like the franchise and new SKU with partnerships Ubisoft, Assassin Creed III bundle and Assassin Creed III: Liberation PSVita bundle. Speaking of Assassin Creed III: Liberation, a new game for the Vita, I'm excited for that and maybe that can give me a reason to get a PSVita and of course it has integration features, they did that before with Assassin Creed II and the PSP Assasin Creed starting Altair. Playstation All-Star Battle Royale was shown, enough said, they announce that it will also be for the Vita and has cross-play feature, I like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and PSASBR is no different, an all star party fighting game and an announcement of Nathan Drake and Big Daddy, yes Big Daddy from the Bio Shock series is in the game, the first 3rd party character, hopefully Bad Box Art Mega Man or Pac-Man be in the game, lol... Wonderbook is interesting since they will be working with J.K. Rowling, the author for Harry Potter, the first series is called Book of Spell, which apparently take places in the Harry Potter universe, on one side, it's part of the Harry Potter story, and the other side is it's an interactive story book, I play videogames, not read, unfortunately did not impress me. The biggest show in the conference are God or War: Ascension, a prequel to GoW series and The Last of Us, a new IP from Naughty Dog, makers of Uncharted. GoW:A may be the same as previous GoW, but the visual and gameplay was more unique, hopefully the story is going to be good and Last of Us, the premise is interesting, I can not wait. The interesting part about those 2 showcase is they didn't need to explain the game. The games itself explained it all especially the Last of Us and that's the best way of explanation. The conference itself was interesting and I rate the Sony Conference a 8 out 10 because even they showed many good games and new IPs, Wonderbook kind of dragging the conference.

Nintendo:

Note: This does not include the Pre-E3 Nintendo Direct.

The Wii U is the main feature of the showcase, granted that I watch the Pre-E3 show explaining the Wii U basic features, I was hoping for games. Learning the mistake from the 3Ds, they did show some good 1st Party Wii U games, New Super Mario Bros. U, the next of the series, i like it, but it's the same as before. Pikmin 3 is interesting, I like the previous games and prefer Wii New Play Control version. Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition is has some good features solely on the Wii U, unless you have a PS3 or Xbox 360, only people who never play the game will get it. Good showing but too late. Zombie U, I'm not impress, using the Wii U Game Pad as your utility tool is too much, shaking the Game Pad to get away from the zombie. Dead Island is the same minus the motion, a First Person Survival Horror, which it may be good, but not my cup of tea. Just Dance 4, not interested, I prefer Dance Central and using the Game Pad to change the routine may be interesting, but I don't know about longevity. Nintendoland, from what I saw, it's a party game with Nintendo theme, they didn't explained it well in the conference, it looks attractive, but still a bunch of mini-games. The starting line up for the 3Ds year is good, unfortunately, I have to wait until 6pm on the Nintendo site. Overall, there are hits and misses in their conference, they did show at least 1 hardcore game and 1 casual game, Wii Fit Plus U, a fitness genre now in the Wii U. I rate it the Nintendo Conference a 6 out 10 because IMO, not enough games for the hardcore, I have to watch from another site about P-100 and Game & Wario, 2 other games from Nintendo.

Final Thoughts:

Sony won this year's E3 2012, they showed 2 new IPs that are good and the game explained itself. Nintendo make in 2nd place because not enough hardcore games, and 3rd is Microsoft because the same Nintendo, Halo 4 and CoD:BO2 is not something I like. Congrats to Sony for winning this year.

NautoAceOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By NautoAceOne

The Big 3 conference is done, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo showed what's in store in the future, so who won this year, did the conference impressed me, here are my full thoughts of the conference.

Microsoft:

The conference at least wasn't the same format as the pass 2 years, which is good, but what they offer is another thing. They showcased 2 most anticipated games, Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black-Ops 2, unfortunately, not my cup of tea, so I couldn't get excited, but in a business point of view, it's a good move, fans know what they are and no need for explanation. After Halo 4, they showcased game trailers for the hardcore, GoW: Judgement and Forza Horizon may interest me, and some of the games they showcased, someone will like something there. RE3 and Tomb Raider is a good show, as well South Park, nothing bad there. Xbox Smart Glass is a possible answer for the Wii U Game Pad, which is using anyway smartphones and tablets as a secondary screen to enhance the gameplay, but still make it optional, hopefully the program going to be free, but who know. Microsoft Explorer is a good touch adding in the Xbox360, but not everyone probably going to use it. but it still good that they finally added it in. When the conference is talking about improvement on the social and entertainment media, it was irreverent for me, I play videogames on console, not watch movie or talk to friends, that what a computer for, I understand that the console should also be a jack-in-all entertainment, I felt it didn't belong at E3 2012, maybe on their private media meet would be more appropriate. The new Kinect games that reminds me of Angry Bird 3D, WreckerCstle(?) looks good. Nike and Kinect for the workout genre was for me a waste of time, we know most people see videogames as making people get lazy and go fat (which is not true), that's why the genre began to exist, and money. During the Kinect segment, they announced Dance Central 3 with Usher, him being there has mixed reaction, unless Usher is in the game or at least has something to do with the game, Usher is out of place, a place about videogames seeing Usher doing his routine. The conference for me is a miss, the 2 anticipated games is weighted out with new media features and Usher, the routine may be different, but the message is the same, unfortunately. I rate the Microsoft Conference a 5 out 10 because Smart Glass program is interesting, but not something gamers may not use, unless free and most of the games are just trailers.

Side Note: My theory of why the lack of hardcore games on the Xbox 360, probably the new games or IPs might be going to the next console from Microsoft.

Sony:

Like always, Sony shows a montage of games. them came Jack Trentton introducing what the conference is about, a good introductory, he should always do that. Jack explained the status of Sony company, then transition of a new IP from Sony, a new game from Quandric Dreams, the people who created Heavy Rain called Beyond: The 2 Souls starting that young lady from Juno and Inception. I played Heavy Rain, a good interactive story game, I can tell it will probably going to be the same, a rich interactive story. Then came Ubisoft with Assassin Creed III and Far Cry 3 showing new demonstration that was not in the Ubisoft conference. Far Cry 3 co-op mode, which I don't like FPS genre, but still good and Naval Battle in Assassin Creed III, first in the series, that I can not wait, I like the franchise and new SKU with partnerships Ubisoft, Assassin Creed III bundle and Assassin Creed III: Liberation PSVita bundle. Speaking of Assassin Creed III: Liberation, a new game for the Vita, I'm excited for that and maybe that can give me a reason to get a PSVita and of course it has integration features, they did that before with Assassin Creed II and the PSP Assasin Creed starting Altair. Playstation All-Star Battle Royale was shown, enough said, they announce that it will also be for the Vita and has cross-play feature, I like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and PSASBR is no different, an all star party fighting game and an announcement of Nathan Drake and Big Daddy, yes Big Daddy from the Bio Shock series is in the game, the first 3rd party character, hopefully Bad Box Art Mega Man or Pac-Man be in the game, lol... Wonderbook is interesting since they will be working with J.K. Rowling, the author for Harry Potter, the first series is called Book of Spell, which apparently take places in the Harry Potter universe, on one side, it's part of the Harry Potter story, and the other side is it's an interactive story book, I play videogames, not read, unfortunately did not impress me. The biggest show in the conference are God or War: Ascension, a prequel to GoW series and The Last of Us, a new IP from Naughty Dog, makers of Uncharted. GoW:A may be the same as previous GoW, but the visual and gameplay was more unique, hopefully the story is going to be good and Last of Us, the premise is interesting, I can not wait. The interesting part about those 2 showcase is they didn't need to explain the game. The games itself explained it all especially the Last of Us and that's the best way of explanation. The conference itself was interesting and I rate the Sony Conference a 8 out 10 because even they showed many good games and new IPs, Wonderbook kind of dragging the conference.

Nintendo:

Note: This does not include the Pre-E3 Nintendo Direct.

The Wii U is the main feature of the showcase, granted that I watch the Pre-E3 show explaining the Wii U basic features, I was hoping for games. Learning the mistake from the 3Ds, they did show some good 1st Party Wii U games, New Super Mario Bros. U, the next of the series, i like it, but it's the same as before. Pikmin 3 is interesting, I like the previous games and prefer Wii New Play Control version. Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition is has some good features solely on the Wii U, unless you have a PS3 or Xbox 360, only people who never play the game will get it. Good showing but too late. Zombie U, I'm not impress, using the Wii U Game Pad as your utility tool is too much, shaking the Game Pad to get away from the zombie. Dead Island is the same minus the motion, a First Person Survival Horror, which it may be good, but not my cup of tea. Just Dance 4, not interested, I prefer Dance Central and using the Game Pad to change the routine may be interesting, but I don't know about longevity. Nintendoland, from what I saw, it's a party game with Nintendo theme, they didn't explained it well in the conference, it looks attractive, but still a bunch of mini-games. The starting line up for the 3Ds year is good, unfortunately, I have to wait until 6pm on the Nintendo site. Overall, there are hits and misses in their conference, they did show at least 1 hardcore game and 1 casual game, Wii Fit Plus U, a fitness genre now in the Wii U. I rate it the Nintendo Conference a 6 out 10 because IMO, not enough games for the hardcore, I have to watch from another site about P-100 and Game & Wario, 2 other games from Nintendo.

Final Thoughts:

Sony won this year's E3 2012, they showed 2 new IPs that are good and the game explained itself. Nintendo make in 2nd place because not enough hardcore games, and 3rd is Microsoft because the same Nintendo, Halo 4 and CoD:BO2 is not something I like. Congrats to Sony for winning this year.

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Wacomole

Ubisoft.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think an accurate summary of all this is;

Sony - least improved. 
    Nintendo - most underwhelming. 
    Microsoft - see me after class.

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By SirPsychoSexy

Ubisoft for sure

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Tennmuerti

Boobisoft or Ubihard

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By SMTDante89

I'm waiting for the 3DS press conference before I say anything about the "Big 3" but I thought Ubisoft was great.

dropabombonit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dropabombonit

Sony and I'm sick of people saying Ubisoft won, they had great games but Sony showed the most interesting new IPs

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Cloudenvy

As much as I love Quantic Dream and Naughty Dog, Ubisoft totally won.

frankfartmouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By frankfartmouth

The most exciting thing I saw was the demo for The Last of Us, so I'd have to give it to Sony. If it's all about the games, then I think they had a clear advantage.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iam3green

sony, i guess. i thought the book game dragged on too long. i thought it was very boring for the older people. it will be good for kids who want an interactive book. the new ip, the last of us, , and beyond 2 souls seems great.

i don't really care about the entertainment part. a lot of the features they have i use on the computer. about time that xbox 360 got a web browser. a lot of the features that they make on the xbox 360 require the person to have live gold. i don't pay for gold.

i liked the south park part. trey parker and matt stone were pretty funny, they made some jokes. pretty much "yeah south park game can be used on your smartphone that is powered by this and that.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Coafi

No one won, they are just conferences. Some had good content, others didn't.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sony is the winner for sure if you ask a gaming forum, I'm not sure that translates into the ''best conference'' or the most sales though.

Ocean_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ocean_H

Sony won. Ubisoft really need to let go the comedy. Aisha Tyler acting manly irked me.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By JasonR86

No one.

CouncilorChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CouncilorChief

Ubisoft had the best conference, but that's not saying much. The only thing they've shown that interested me were Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed 3. Oh yeah, Rayman: Legends looks pretty sweet.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By spankingaddict

Sony . They weren't that great , though .

SeanFoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeanFoster

Sony if only for the fact that they featured two big games with titles that didn't have a 2, 3, 4 or 5 at the end.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By wrighteous86

Whoever wins, we lose.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By jakob187

Despite their rather terrible press conference, Ubisoft has pretty much stolen the show for me. I could care less for Just Dance 4, but the rest of the games they've been showing off pretty much have me super stoked.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By 71Ranchero

Im not sure anybody "won" outright this year. It certainly wasn't Microsoft though because they accidentally did a CES conference instead of an E3 one.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By penguindust

The big 3 were equally underwhelming for me. They each offered a couple of interesting games, but overall I was less excited when they ended than when they began. EA was uninspired, too. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I had higher hopes that they'd wow me as they have in past years. That went to Ubisoft this year. They really got my attention with Assassins Creed III and Watch Dogs looks to have a lot of promise. Additionally, I enjoyed Aisha Tyler and looking back, her on-stage conflict with "Toby" was more entertaining than many of the games displayed earlier this week.

I'm not down on the state of modern gaming, and am looking forward to a number of new titles, but overall, the presentations this year were lacking.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

Whoever won, we lost.

i8246i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By i8246i

In the end, could you really call anyone a "winner"?

Its like saying "well, in that cage match, the one fighter who kept running around in circles going 'weeee' won because everyone else crapped their pants, slipped on what spilled out of their pant-legs, and knocked themselves out".

And I'm not going to say which people are which in my blown-out-of-proportions fantasy/nightmare scenario.

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24  Edited By aurahack

Nobody won. We all lost, because Bioshock Infinite was not at E3 this year.

Also, the notion of anyone "winning" E3 is dumb.

nifehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nifehunter

Of the Big 3, I'd say Sony. Im really psyched for The Last of Us, especially after what they showed of it. That said, Ubisoft has really reinvigorated my need to stab dudes in the face and neck with what they showed of Assassins Creed 3 and Watch Dogs seems like it could be pretty awesome.

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DukesT3

No one ever wins this crap. By winning do you mean most ad space and getting talked about in the Media? Shit I dunno but what I do know is all the AAA titles will sell a shitload of copies. Especially BLOPs and maybe Halo 4.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#27  Edited By Sambambo

Edit: Should have read the thread first!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#28  Edited By alistercat

Nobody wins. Ugh.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29  Edited By Animasta

Ryan won E3

craigieh28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By craigieh28

As always, Giantbomb won E3...

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#31  Edited By Vinny_Says

These "who won" discussions are a remnant of the console wars of 2006. It's a new world people and we have matured since then....why must we bring up the dark past again and again?

viking_funeral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32  Edited By viking_funeral

@Coafi said:

No. No. NO!

We are a hyper-competitive video game community, with strong personal and emotional ties to the corporations that we attach our identities to. E3 cannot happen without someone being a clear-cut winner, that we can then gloat over the lesser fans of inferior video game playing devices.

With that said... VITA WINS! Whooooo! Eat it, non-Vita owners! I knew I attached myself to the right wagon... I... I... *sobs gently*

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Coafi

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

@Coafi said:

No. No. NO!

We are a hyper-competitive video game community, with strong personal and emotional ties to the corporations that we attach our identities to. E3 cannot happen without someone being a clear-cut winner, that we can then gloat over the lesser fans of inferior video game playing devices.

With that said... VITA WINS! Whooooo! Eat it, non-Vita owners! I knew I attached myself to the right wagon... I... I... *sobs gently*

Haha, I love your reply. It's definitely sad how the Vita got little to no attention, just the same information we already knew before. Who knows, maybe we'll get some more stuff on TGS. I have little hope left for the Vita.

Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Talis12

Girlwood won

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hamz

Ubisoft; spent the entire time showing off their games, not all of them were received as positively as others, but you can't knock them for sticking true to the underlying theme of E3 which is to announce new projects and show off existing games in production and development. We all know the Ubisoft conference has a record of questionable guest hosts and this year was no different. You either love it or hate it, personally I enjoy Ubisoft's decision to have a guest host(s) for their conference. It adds a little bit of flair to them, expect the unexpected you know?

Sony; much like Ubisoft they spent a lot of time showing off their games and plans for the coming year and most notably devoted a fair bit of time to letting people know that Playstation Plus+ was on their radar and not something they had forgotten about as they talked about plans to improve the quality and quantity of content on offer through it. Not to mention they have Jack Tretton as the main host for the conference who is arguably one of, if not the, best E3 host. The only major downside this year was that they spent a little too much time devoted to showing off Book of Spells which really could of been summed up and shown off in a segment half the time that it took them too.

Nintendo; again like Sony they did a great job showing off what games they have in store for us and arguably what the capabilities of their new console, Wii U, will provide for upcoming games. Love it or hate it Nintendo managed to put on a good show in proving that they yet again are going in a different direction to both Sony and Microsoft. Instead of putting out another HD gaming device with technological muscle they've opted for a piece of hardware with a unique twist too it and are looking to integrate the touchpad controller as a feature in many of its future games while offering some more mainstream titles for the folks that complain Nintendo is too focused on the casual audience.

Microsoft; they devoted the majority of their conference to showing off what Kinect can do to improve the 360's social networking and media capabilities and the Kinect's benefits to certain sports and fitness related games than to actually showing off what games, specifically exclusives, we can expect to see being released on the console. They effectively spent a massive amount of time telling us how Kinect could make a great substitute for getting a membership at a local gym or going for a jog outside. The Halo 4 segment at the start of the conference was arguably the strongest point, it all went downhill from there. And unlike Sony, Nintendo or Ubisoft they really lacked a strong host to give some cohesiveness to the conference. Not to mention that horrendous performance by Usher on stage...

EA; other than showing off that West and Zampella were in the audience they didn't do a great job at leaving a memorable moment or 'highpoint' during their conference.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By ProfessorEss

I should've known better but I thought they were all so dull that we might just skip the whole "who won" conversation. 

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mikey87144

Ubisoft.

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By hoossy

I appreciate the commitment Sony has to pure gaming and the investment to new indie ips. The fact that they are putting on IndieCade this year is pretty fantastic. I hope they don't pull a Microsoft, but I'm worried about their survival in the upcoming years.

Kung_Fu_Viking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kung_Fu_Viking

I did. I won.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xyzygy

I found the two new Sony IPs completely underwhelming, especially Beyond. Fuck I can't stand those pretentious ass game that Quantic Dream makes. Tomb Raider looked fun, but that game isn't exclusive. Halo 4 looks like Halo, BUT it's actually making me want to play Halo again. Smartglass is exciting for completely un-gaming related reasons so I can't give them credit for that and gaming.

Nintendo was just dumb.

Personally I think Konami had the best games.

So, Konami?

Avatar image for captaintightpants
    CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ubisoft stole the show for me this year, I was expecting The Last of Us to wow me, but man, they gave a really disappointing demo of that game.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By Getz

The real winner is the consumers!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.