E3 Streaming Options

#1 Edited by SarjuTheRapper (279 posts) -
#2 Posted by Artikay (106 posts) -

I'll be sticking with gametrailers, and now that I have a HD cable box, I might watch it on tv (Spike displays in HD, right? ... actually, might be a good time to figure out what chanel Spike is... I dontt watch much tv)

I think I heard Microsofts streaming on Live this year, and nintendo usually streams on their website. Gametrailers/gamespot combo should be good enough though.

#3 Posted by Residentrevil2 (415 posts) -

I'm usually a Gametrailers/IGN E3 stream watcher. I think I'll do that this year too. But, I also love reading the tweets and live chats on various websites. I enjoy the running commentary.

#4 Posted by Grilledcheez (3919 posts) -

I was under the impression that they're putting gamespot's stream on giantbomb in the chat window...SO THAT.

#5 Posted by Master_Funk (723 posts) -

I may just wanna watch GT coverage since all the Pre E3 stuff will flow straight into the game conferences.

#6 Posted by EnchantedEcho (729 posts) -
#7 Posted by RockinKemosabe (619 posts) -

I'm watching most of the press conferences on TV via Spike.

#8 Edited by brentc (1 posts) -

@SarjuTheRapper: This appears to be the gametailers live stream page: http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html (see Edit 2 below) (via the WATCH NOW link in the sidebar box on http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/allaccesslive/)

Edit: Although I notice now that the page title does say "E3 2011 Coverage", so who knows!

Edit 2: The video embeded inside the aforementioned sidebar box actually links to http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html, which seems more likely to be the proper 2012 live coverage.

#9 Posted by MjHealy (1738 posts) -

Won't be around for the Microsoft event sadly but should be back in time for EA. After that, I will switching between GT's E3 coverage and the live conferences (on GB chat, I guess). They are doing more stuff after Sony so hopefully that will lead in to Giant Bomb's live stuff in the evening (should be "Hella Late" GMT). From tomorrow on, I will be sticking to Gamespot's coverage.

I'm getting ready for you E3, now time to chill some beers...

#10 Posted by crusader8463 (14321 posts) -

I always found G4 had good streams. Will give the GB one a try, and if that doesn't work out then I will go back to old reliable. Will be weird seeing E3 on g4 without Adam though.

#11 Edited by PenguinDust (12414 posts) -

Ha-ha, they just read a Jeff Gerstmann tweet on SpikeTV/Gametrailers pre-show.

"This line would be a lot more bearable if I didn't have Rack City stuck in my head."

The commentator spokeswoman didn't know what to make of that. E3 is off to an awkwardly good start.

#12 Posted by Clonedzero (3729 posts) -

@PenguinDust said:

Ha-ha, they just read a Jeff Gerstmann tweet on SpikeTV/Gametrailers pre-show.

"This line would be a lot more bearable if I didn't have Rack City stuck in my head."

The commentator spokeswoman didn't know what to make of that. E3 is off to an awkwardly good start.

haha i laughed when i saw that

#13 Posted by DoctorDanger99 (686 posts) -

im watching it on spike. which is odd since i dont watch spike. such a worthless and offensive channel.

#14 Posted by Hamz (6845 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.