Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2012

Concept »

The 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 5-7.

E3 Streaming Options

SarjuTheRapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SarjuTheRapper
    Artikay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Artikay

I'll be sticking with gametrailers, and now that I have a HD cable box, I might watch it on tv (Spike displays in HD, right? ... actually, might be a good time to figure out what chanel Spike is... I dontt watch much tv)

I think I heard Microsofts streaming on Live this year, and nintendo usually streams on their website. Gametrailers/gamespot combo should be good enough though.

Residentrevil2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Residentrevil2

I'm usually a Gametrailers/IGN E3 stream watcher. I think I'll do that this year too. But, I also love reading the tweets and live chats on various websites. I enjoy the running commentary.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By grilledcheez

I was under the impression that they're putting gamespot's stream on giantbomb in the chat window...SO THAT.

Master_Funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Master_Funk

I may just wanna watch GT coverage since all the Pre E3 stuff will flow straight into the game conferences.

EnchantedEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By EnchantedEcho
    rockinkemosabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By rockinkemosabe

I'm watching most of the press conferences on TV via Spike.

brentc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brentc

@SarjuTheRapper: This appears to be the gametailers live stream page: http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html (see Edit 2 below) (via the WATCH NOW link in the sidebar box on http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/allaccesslive/)

Edit: Although I notice now that the page title does say "E3 2011 Coverage", so who knows!

Edit 2: The video embeded inside the aforementioned sidebar box actually links to http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html, which seems more likely to be the proper 2012 live coverage.

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By MjHealy

Won't be around for the Microsoft event sadly but should be back in time for EA. After that, I will switching between GT's E3 coverage and the live conferences (on GB chat, I guess). They are doing more stuff after Sony so hopefully that will lead in to Giant Bomb's live stuff in the evening (should be "Hella Late" GMT). From tomorrow on, I will be sticking to Gamespot's coverage.

I'm getting ready for you E3, now time to chill some beers...

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By crusader8463

I always found G4 had good streams. Will give the GB one a try, and if that doesn't work out then I will go back to old reliable. Will be weird seeing E3 on g4 without Adam though.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By penguindust

Ha-ha, they just read a Jeff Gerstmann tweet on SpikeTV/Gametrailers pre-show.

"This line would be a lot more bearable if I didn't have Rack City stuck in my head."

The commentator spokeswoman didn't know what to make of that. E3 is off to an awkwardly good start.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clonedzero

@PenguinDust said:

Ha-ha, they just read a Jeff Gerstmann tweet on SpikeTV/Gametrailers pre-show.

"This line would be a lot more bearable if I didn't have Rack City stuck in my head."

The commentator spokeswoman didn't know what to make of that. E3 is off to an awkwardly good start.

haha i laughed when i saw that

DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DoctorDanger99

im watching it on spike. which is odd since i dont watch spike. such a worthless and offensive channel.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Hamz

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.