Quick Impressions - cause I know you guys are dying for my opinions
- Microsoft - Halo 4 looks neat-o, but not ground breaking. XBLA's exclusive lineup is something to be jealous of. South Park looks incredible (third party, though). Everything else was completely boring to me. I don't want to look at my phone while playing games/movies. I don't care about CoD anymore. I don't want to see Usher performing at a video game conference. Also, 3rd party games shouldn't be on the stage. I view these press conferences as MS vs. Sony vs. Nintendo.
- EA - Boring. Boring. Boring. Boring.
- Ubisoft - Awful Host, great set of games to show off. Watch_Dogs looks incredible.
- Sony - SSB PS3 looks fun. Last of Us looks incredible. Everything else seemed good. Wonderbook lasted 10 minutes too long.
- Nintendo - Pikmin 3 looks good. 3DS lineup looks good. Everything else was awful. Dad: Chaser was the highlight.