I don't know how to tame my hype for (Sony's) E3 so I (don't really) want to know what you guys look forward to seeing. Besides new IP's, for me it's:
PlayStation 4 Games:
- PlayStation 4 reveal/price/models. Show me that sexy thang Sony. I need to know how much I'll be paying and it better come with at least 500 GB hard drives.
- Level-5's new PS4 title.
- Mirrors Edge 2. Please EA. PLEASE
- Deus Ex sequel.
- Fallout 4
- Agent. Because Agent has gone MIA since it was announced nearly 8 years ago.
- Wild Arms reboot.
- Portal 3!
- Take-Two's unannounced next gen title.
- Resistance 4
- The Last Guardian for PS4 (LOL)
- Yager's next gen title. The developer of Spec Ops: The Line
- The Darkness 3
- Telltales The Walking Dead Season 2 (Coming to PS4)
- PS4 Naughty Dog title, but something more different then Uncharted. Like The Last of Us different.
- Bioshock Vita. Come on Take-Two. Put Ken Levine on that shit!
- More indie Vita ports. I want Fez, Mark of the Ninja, FTL, etc. on Vita!
- Port of EA's iOS titles like Dead Space & Mass Effect: Infiltrator.
- 64 GB memory card for Vita. $80. Drop the other Vita memory card prices. Completely drop the 4 & 8 GB cards.
- Gravity Rush 2 announce trailer. We all know it's happening. I need more Gravity Rush!
- Grand Theft Auto Vita. Not top down like Chinatown Wars, full-fledged 3D Vita title.
Games I want to see gameplay/trailers for:
- inFAMOUS: Second Son gameplay. Oh god, I will cry.
- Batman Arkham Origins
- Assassin's Creed 4
- The Bureau: XCom Declassified
- Grand Theft Auto V
- MGS V: The Phantom Pain
- Sony Japan's new game, Panapticon.
- Giant Sparrow's new game. The developers of The Unfinished Swan.
- Doki-Doki Universe
Wow, that's a long list of things I WON'T SEE. Whatever, your turn duder.