E3 leak*: E3 conferences (general info)

• 117 results
#101 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

@somejerk said:

Shiiet. Maybe they really did get an Angis Philosophy quality Versus running on the PS4. (The above old Versus PS3 video looks great yeah but)

(Some rumors of FF1 PS4 HD remake coming from Japan, possibly mistaken guesses from a French Amazon price listing but we'll see, soon.)

No that is more a FF game not a remake. Also After watching this video again just now. There is no way that this could have run on a PS3 with such a framerate^^

But damn now that Versus is confirmed my hypemeter is just through the roof. OMFG

#102 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2504 posts) -

@darji said:

@somejerk said:

Shiiet. Maybe they really did get an Angis Philosophy quality Versus running on the PS4. (The above old Versus PS3 video looks great yeah but)

(Some rumors of FF1 PS4 HD remake coming from Japan, possibly mistaken guesses from a French Amazon price listing but we'll see, soon.)

No that is more a FF game not a remake. Also After watching this video again just now. There is no way that this could have run on a PS3 with such a framerate^^

But damn now that Versus is confirmed my hypemeter is just through the roof. OMFG

I'm keeping my expectations low!!

I will not accept the existence of Versus or The Last Guardian until I see them on stage and they announce a release date!

#103 Edited by Pop (2623 posts) -

I don't know how that dude manages to write like that, you think he has a filter? anyway, the things he said sound very probable, I still hope there's a huge thing that makes me go HOLY SHIT VIDEO GAMES!

#104 Edited by Cirdain (3074 posts) -

@cirdain: Cheers.

Perhaps @marino can add that to the official sticky instead of the bullet point listing he has there.

I've spammed pretty much all of the E3 message boards with this so I hope someones seen it. Big up Clipper from NeoGAF!

Also :

I'm sure someone out there cares.........

#105 Posted by Tebbit (4460 posts) -

@darji said:

@mrfluke said:

you need xbox live for free to play games.

IF thats true bra fucking vo microsoft

good grief.

It is not different from before. F2P games are online so of course you need to pay. That is way Dead or Alive and Tekken Revolution is not on the 360.

But you don't need to pay a 3rd party for access to those games on top of your internet fees.

#106 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2504 posts) -

@tebbit said:

@darji said:

@mrfluke said:

you need xbox live for free to play games.

IF thats true bra fucking vo microsoft

good grief.

It is not different from before. F2P games are online so of course you need to pay. That is way Dead or Alive and Tekken Revolution is not on the 360.

But you don't need to pay a 3rd party for access to those games on top of your internet fees.

Oh god - insiders are dropping bombs on GAF at the moment, but it's so in-substantiated that there's just no point in making a thread.

But the thought of losing access to all of your games if you cut your live subscription... (they're being cryptic as even they don't have confirmation, but that's what it's sounding like)

ED: I am just repeating what they are hinting at. NONE OF THIS IS CONFIRMED BY MS. (but these are the same guys who have been right before, so take that for what you will)

#107 Posted by Gamer_152 (14070 posts) -

Some of this stuff seems more likely than other stuff, a lot of it is plausible though. Interesting details, but I'm not treating any of this as gospel.

#108 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

Please look at this shortly before the EA press conference and than compare it to what Bioware and DA3 will show. Bow to the RPG king.

#109 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

This just... ugh...

E3 is tomorrow.

Not all of the insights given by the buttocks will be revealed at E3.

#110 Edited by hidys (1029 posts) -

@gamer_152 said:

Some of this stuff seems more likely than other stuff, a lot of it is plausible though. Interesting details, but I'm not treating any of this as gospel.

Worth noting that if he was full of shit he would have been banned from GAF by now. He has never been wrong.

#111 Posted by Gamer_152 (14070 posts) -

@hidys said:

@gamer_152 said:

Worth noting that if he was full of shit he would have been banned from GAF by now. He has never been wrong.

I get that, and in the long-term, yes, but I'm sceptical of some of these statements, and we won't really know if he's wrong here until the conferences roll around.

#112 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

Some message from one of the leakers? Just a text or hints?^^

Rise my brothers, with the gentle stirring of the dawn, rise.

In the glow of this mornings sun, stir your thoughts toward the day to come. Let sleep be riven from your senses and clarity pervade your mind. Here at its beginning, know that you witness the birth of no ordinary day. Here, at the suns glorious awakening, stir yourself to thoughts unbound.

Rise, for this day to come, we may never see another of its ilk.

For today we march.

For too long have we sat in the shadow. For too long have we seen the crown of our father sullied and shamed. Grief, bereft of all tears lies in our hearts, where once joy and unashamed enthusiasm dwelt. No more! Where once bloomed the unbounded imagination, now lies mirthless drudgery. I say no more!

Rise my brethren, be ready at dawn. Where daylight casts its radiance to the dying light of dusk, know that we must fight. Let nothing diminish the force of joy in your heart. Let no black flag steal your desire. Even if you fall, this day will forever belong to you.

So,

Guardians

rise! Protectors rise! Soldiers of the maiden, Rise! Let crows settling upon the bar of the gates to hell know that we come.

Stand now and march with me. For our children, and theirs, let it be known throughout the realms.

Playstation has risen.

So far people got:

The Witness

Final Fantasy Versus

Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn

The Last Guardian

Demon's Souls 2

Ready At Dawn's game

Daylight

Dying Light

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Kingdom Hearts (Something, also a weak link in the speech.)

Something on the word, "Rise" (MGS:Rising, MGS5?)

Sounds reasonable XD

#113 Posted by mrfluke (5130 posts) -

@darji: lol alright sir you win :P

#114 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19325 posts) -

So no Mirror's Edge 2 at the MS conference (might have been a last minute change for the EA conference or 'cause of audio issues, although that's unlikely) and no Prince of Persia thing either.

#115 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

So no Mirror's Edge 2 at the MS conference (might have been a last minute change for the EA conference or 'cause of audio issues, although that's unlikely) and no Prince of Persia thing either.

but most of it were right^^

#116 Posted by Gamer_152 (14070 posts) -

@fluxwavez said:

I'm not sure we got the "Exclusive DLC for another Capcom game" either, unless I missed it.

#117 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19325 posts) -

@gamer_152 said:

I'm not sure we got the "Exclusive DLC for another Capcom game" either, unless I missed it.

Yep, I don't recall that either. Won't say he was lying, but his info might have been a bit dated. He was still right on a few points, at least.

#118 Posted by Gamer_152 (14070 posts) -

@fluxwavez said:

@gamer_152 said:

Yep, I don't recall that either. Won't say he was lying, but his info might have been a bit dated. He was still right on a few points, at least.

Yeah, I don't think he was lying, but I think this is the exact kind of situation that shows even if someone is some sort of respected leaker, these rumours and leaks should always be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.