Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2013

Concept »

The nineteenth annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 11-13, 2013.

Microsoft E3 Games Leak!

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Starting to look bs. Spartan Assault is a wp8/w8 game and the logo in that "leaked" image does not match the official one. (Though they are very similar... hm) Also apparently the Banjo game in that image uses a common font used by graphic designers, so that sounds fishy.

Not to mention the whole "D3ed D3ad" Rising logo debacle. Really hope I'm wrong though and this list is true.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darji: there is no way in hell there is going to be a demon's souls 2. The idea of that is so stupid it hurts my mind.

neoepoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#203  Edited By neoepoch

All the comments about League of Legends makes it abundantly clear that none of you have played it before. Last-hitting, skill shots, and map awareness are too difficult to do on a controller alone. You need a mouse for that precision. The teamfights are too fast for that sort of slow control. If anything this could be the "Supremacy" thing that they were teasing earlier this year, but the base game would be no where near as playable as it is on kb+m.

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neoepoch: Except that I have put in quite a few hours and what I was suggesting was a port that makes it controller friendly. Obviously it's not going to be a direct port of the pc game with the same balance and identical mechanics.

neoepoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By neoepoch

@scroll said:

@neoepoch: Except that I have put in quite a few hours and what I was suggesting was a port that makes it controller friendly. Obviously it's not going to be a direct port of the pc game with the same balance and identical mechanics.

And I played since right after the beta, that doesn't mean anything. The Riot design team has so much work to do tweaking and balancing the PC game that splitting time between two versions would be a nightmare, especially considering sometimes the patches come out and break everything. Also, you might as well be making a different game if you were going to take away skill shots, last hits, and all of the other things that it that kind of MOBA. They talked about a thing called "League of Legends: Supremacy" a while back but didn't spill any details and kept quiet since. If this was actually going to be anything it'd have to be that.

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neoepoch: Apparently player experience is very important to you. Oh and last hits wouldn't be that difficult with a controller it would just be clumsy as would the whole project really. I was never suggesting they prioritize the console port or tarnish the massively successful pc version.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't be the first one to notice that but...De3d Rising? What the fuck is going on? Since when does a 3 equal an A? There even is a perfectly fine E right next to it if you have to use your stupid leetspeak. Come on, this can't POSSIBLY by true, right?

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Halo 5 logo looks so forced and bad. Why is there a slant to that number 5?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

There had been rumors going around for a while that Riot had been considering League of Legends for upcoming consoles. While it seems awesome, I also see where the inherent weaknesses are in that product as well.

In turn, seeing League of Legends on the list makes me think it's a bit more fake than expected. At the same time, that Halo game has been officially announced, so here's me crossing my fingers for a new Killer Instinct that I'll never end up playing and League of Legends hopefully showing up on the PS4.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@jakob187: It has been announced but the logo looks completely different.

Halo:Spartan Assault, League of Legends, Dead Rising stuff are/were all rumors. Someone took all of these rumors and put that terrible image together. (De3d Rising, lol)

jdh5153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By jdh5153

@ez123 said:

@jakob187: It has been announced but the logo looks completely different.

Halo:Spartan Assault, League of Legends, Dead Rising stuff are/were all rumors. Someone took all of these rumors and put that terrible image together. (De3d Rising, lol)

Spartan Assault was revealed today. Windows 8 phone / tablet game.

neoepoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By neoepoch

@jakob187 said:

There had been rumors going around for a while that Riot had been considering League of Legends for upcoming consoles. While it seems awesome, I also see where the inherent weaknesses are in that product as well.

In turn, seeing League of Legends on the list makes me think it's a bit more fake than expected. At the same time, that Halo game has been officially announced, so here's me crossing my fingers for a new Killer Instinct that I'll never end up playing and League of Legends hopefully showing up on the PS4.

That Halo game was apparently leaked earlier through some web domain stuff or something along those lines. And that image that was shown with this "leak" showed a bunch of logos that were taken from online fan stuff. There may be kernels of truth in this leak, but a lot of the leads have already been shown as false. And on the subject of League, I still think it is the "Supremacy" thing that Marc Merrill talked about. Think about it - here is the tagline. "FIND OUT WHO REIGNS SUPREME CONSOLES OR PC WITH LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: SUPREMACY!" (Here is a hint it is PC) Now I doubt they'd do cross platform again, but it'd be funny to think about.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#213  Edited By ez123

@jdh5153: I know. I said are/were.

Also, I just noticed that I said "It has been announced."

Dacnomaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Dacnomaniac

Probably fake, I know for a fact 'Witcher 3' is bullshit, they're only showing footage privately to press, so unless someone has a secret camera or some shit...not gonna happen.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Oh god some of these are true! Does the mean the rest are as well!? #e3mysteries

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

djhicks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By djhicks1

Yeah, this just ruins the fun.

PHenry1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscar__explosion: Who even knows at this point. Could be a mix of hearsay, fact, and nonsense.

All this rumor stuff is getting fun.

Whitestripes09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Whitestripes09

If this list is true, which most of it probably is due to that Halo game being announced today, I'm a little disappointed by the exclusives. Microsoft once again is playing the safe route by putting out titles that are either sequels or are known game titles. The only four that remotely make me excited, if this list is true, are Prey 2, Mirror's Edge 2, Brothers in Arms, and Rainbow 6. Ironically these are the ones that are probably going to be on all consoles too and are the few games that don't saturate the market..

kpaadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god some of these are true! Does the mean the rest are as well!? #e3mysteries

Wait so you are telling me at one point in time there might be a Halo 5?!?!1 #e3solved

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't be the first one to notice that but...De3d Rising? What the fuck is going on? Since when does a 3 equal an A? There even is a perfectly fine E right next to it if you have to use your stupid leetspeak. Come on, this can't POSSIBLY by true, right?

Well I mentioned it in my post above. >_>

Also people on other forums I've seen are going totally bonkers over it. Maybe it's another Revelaitons.

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#222  Edited By DJJoeJoe

I would just be stoked for Fallout 4 :( I'ma need a big hug if nothing about that possible game exists past E3 :(

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only care about Crackdown 3, but I don't think that could even get me to buy an XBone

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Darji

@jz said:

@darji: there is no way in hell there is going to be a demon's souls 2. The idea of that is so stupid it hurts my mind.

Actually this is the most plausible one. The Demon Souls IP is owned by Sony and Sony has more than enough capable studios to do a Demon Souls 2.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

@darji said:

@jz said:

Actually this is the most plausible one. The Demon Souls IP is owned by Sony and Sony has more than enough capable studios to do a Demon Souls 2.

I'd actually be really interested in seeing this rumor come to pass, because what the hell would a souls game not made by From Software even be like?

Cowmeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to believe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.