Now that the three main press conferences are over, which console do you want?

• 152 results
Posted by xyzygy (9624 posts) 10 months, 8 days ago

Now that the three main press conferences are over, which console do you want? (945 votes)

Playstation 4 84%
Xbox One 9%
Wii U 7%

I believe that E3 is all about games and told myself before E3 that I am going to get the console that has the most of them. That's why I'm picking Xbox One. I know it has that really shitty 24 hour check in service, but the used game thing doesn't really affect me. And when I really think about it, one little check in every 24 hours is a small price to pay for the games.

• Sunset Overdrive
  • Killer Instinct
  • Quantum Break
  • Ryse
  • FFXV
  • Titanfall
  • Crimson Dragon
  • Destiny
  • whatever the hell D4 is - it's Swery, how can I not be excited?
  • MGS V
  • Project Spark
  • Forza 5
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Assassin's Creed 4
  • Halo
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Whatever Black Tusk is doing
  • I MIGHT give Kingdom Hearts 3 a try
  • Watch Dogs
  • Plus other multiplats and games I forgot from the MS conference

I feel like the only games I will be missing out on are Infamous and The Order. The only games I actually straight up didn't like from the MS conference was Battlefield. The above list is a pretty impressive lineup and I'm all about the games so this is how I am justifying my decision to stick with Xbox, at least until I can afford to get a PS4 as well for it's exclusives that will come later.

#151 Posted by oldenglishC (858 posts) -

All of them, even an Ouya. I'm what you call an enthusiast/crazy person.

#152 Posted by DharmaBum (1060 posts) -

Xbox One... waiting to see the launch lineup, but probably going to wait til 2014.

#153 Posted by Triforceowner (16 posts) -

If either Ryse or Dead Rising 3 receive consistently excellent reviews, then I'll pick up an Xbox One. Below looked good as well. I already have a WiiU, so I'll pick up Wind Waker and X when I feel the need. At this point, a 3DS would probably be a better purchase than an Xbox One or a PS4. PS3 had an awesome E3 as well.

#154 Posted by skooks (85 posts) -

PS4 sometime around launch, Wii U sometime during 2014.

#155 Posted by Tesla (1851 posts) -

I expected the PS4 to be winning this poll, but not to the tune of 84%. Small sample size of enthusiasts sure, but still...damn.

For me it's PS4 at launch, Xbone whenever it gets a price drop or two. Maybe a Wii U if it ever gets a few games I'm interested in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.