What is your dream game to see in E3 this year?

• 147 results
#101 Edited by SirPsychoSexy (1328 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 is ahead of schedule and will be in stores tomorrow. I boy can dream

#102 Edited by TooWalrus (13169 posts) -

The things I'm looking forward to most are the... mysteries.

#103 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

A proper Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon game, like the PC ones of old.

Also, an open world Wild West MMO.

I can dream, can't I?

#104 Posted by PHenry1991 (137 posts) -

Beyond Good and Evil 2, and Mirrors Edge 2. And Maybe a new Banjo.

#105 Posted by Glottery (1220 posts) -

In addition to my previous message, I was about to hope for a new IP from Naughty Dog, but then I remembered those news about The Last of Us probably also ending up as a trilogy in the familiar ND fashion. Not that I wouldn't mind sequel or two for a (seemingly) very good game, but some crazy-awesome-looking platformer for PS4 would also be pretty rad.

#106 Edited by Cirdain (3077 posts) -

λ^3 Probably revealed next year though cos' they're probably updating the source engine a bunch then they have to port the assets.

#107 Posted by EarthBowl (164 posts) -

@randomcharachter: I would love to see Nintendo revive a couple of dormant franchises as fully featured WiiU titles. Here's a couple I would love to see:

Custom Robo

F-Zero(which is probably going to happen, but I can never tell anymore.)

Battalion Wars

#108 Posted by kamolahy (117 posts) -

Ultra HD Red Dead Redemption on PC

#109 Edited by GnaTSoL (793 posts) -

Super MEtroid 2

Phantom Dust 2

Unreal Championship 3

Pokemon MMO

A proper console MMO that'll never play after a month or two. Just make it big and beautiful.

#110 Edited by Nictel (2412 posts) -

The Final Secret of Mana: Samus Aran: Link Origin Stories: Zelda Fantasy III Online (It's a MOBA)

The last game we ever need to play. Also Persona 5 and Beyond Good & Evil 2 with a release date.

#111 Edited by GnaTSoL (793 posts) -

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET F-ZERO!!!! Nintendo drops that and they instantly win.

#112 Edited by MocBucket62 (1203 posts) -

@gnatsol: Welcome to the F-Zero hope club. Here's hoping Nintendo finally decides to bring back the franchise for the Wii U!

#113 Posted by cutyoface (544 posts) -

Mine would be Alan Wake 2 but we all know that won't come out for a long time if at all.

#114 Posted by GnaTSoL (793 posts) -

@mocbucket62: They better bring back the game and everybody's character themes..... REMIXED!

And Blood Falcon and Phoenix better be there...... I think I want GX-2. lol

#115 Posted by Superkenon (1418 posts) -

Oh man, I feel like such a dweeb - BUT...

• Persona 5
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII

>_>

I'll support you on that one.

It's been long enough. We must know something!

#116 Posted by kagato (911 posts) -

A real 2d Castlevania game...oh wait...uh...a Metal Gear with David Hayter as...oh....um....Splinter Cel...ah forget it, im out. Give me something i havent seen before.

#117 Posted by JEC03 (898 posts) -

Mirrors edge 2 PC

A true sequel to F.E.A.R. the second and third one where dumbed down garbage.

Alan Wake 2 PC Open world game published by CD projekt red.

Not a game but a release date for Oculus RIft.

Mafia 3 modern setting.

#118 Posted by Scrawnto (2440 posts) -

I think I'd have to say Fallout 4 or Persona 5.

Before THQ's collapse, my default answer would have been Homeworld 3, but a new 3D Space RTS from Relic would still be a dream come true.

#119 Edited by ExplodeMode (852 posts) -

Next FF game for PS4: A more medieval throwback setting that looks like FF1, but with an insane graphical jump. Job system. Action oriented gameplay like versus or KH. Large maps. Tons of optional post-game content. Not an MMO.

#120 Edited by MocBucket62 (1203 posts) -

@gnatsol: Yeah, wonder if Amusement Vision is around to make another F-Zero, that'd be awesome!

I'd also like to see if character ending cutscenes make a return after a racer won a grand prix on master difficulty? Kind of like Tekken (I was never good enough to achieve this, just found this out online a few months ago).

#121 Edited by pweidman (2326 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma 2 with co op

Too soon, but hell yes. :)

I just wanna see some gameplay from Destiny, and learn a lot more about how the game will work.

Although, now that someone in here reminded me, a little Fallout 4 trailer would be so sweet.

#122 Posted by FlipperDesert (2083 posts) -

Mirror's Edge, Fallout, Persona.

Other than that? Something new!

#123 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

The Last Guardian for godsakes please! ಥ_ಥ

#124 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2506 posts) -

@selfconfessedcynic said:

• Persona 5

>_>

I'll support you on that one.

It's been long enough. We must know something!

My brother! We shall be disappointed together, but this shared hope is a glorious thing. (well, I think FFVersus is becoming more likely, but who knows?)

@hidys said:
@selfconfessedcynic said:

• Persona 5

>_>

Yeah, I know - but I'm definitely looking forward to more info on Infamous Second Son, so at least that's realistic.

I wouldn't be surprised if Versus ends up being FFXV.

Me neither - but you never know! This is Square we're talking about here.

#125 Posted by Demoskinos (14770 posts) -

I'll never ever see it but a sequel to Rumble Roses would be pretty damn awesome. Its been so long since Rumble Roses XX. =(

#126 Edited by BabyChooChoo (4398 posts) -

Darkstalkers 4. That's all I want.

#127 Edited by donfonzie (206 posts) -

Mirrors Edge 2.

#128 Posted by chilibean_3 (1635 posts) -

Large scale open world Crimson Skies game with co-op and pvp multiplayer.

#129 Edited by Fallen189 (4988 posts) -

Super Gitaroo Man 2: Electric Bugaloo

#130 Edited by Sean2206 (264 posts) -

Fallout 4. Please and Thank you.

And Kingdom Hearts 3 if Nomura ever finishes the 30 other games he wants to finish first.

#131 Edited by schreiberty (207 posts) -

Fallout 4

Battlefront 3

Literally nothing else

#132 Edited by YOU_DIED (702 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption PC, Fallout 4, Mirrors Edge 2, Prey 2

EDIT: fuck all of that, I want the next Timesplitters game

#133 Posted by xyzygy (9949 posts) -

Lost Odyssey II. That's it. I'd be done for.

#134 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

Whore of the Orient

#135 Posted by Hunter5024 (5621 posts) -

Chrono Anything.

#136 Posted by Dot (163 posts) -

Fallout 4!

#137 Edited by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

I want to see some Dark Souls 2 stuff, but as far as new games I'd love to see Square do something worth while for once, and Kotor III would be pretty awesome as well.

#138 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Banjo-Kazooie 4.

#139 Edited by spankingaddict (2661 posts) -

Banjo-Thriee

#140 Edited by believer258 (11802 posts) -

@clonedzero said:

Open world RPG, Modern day. Dinosaurs, Monsters, Magic. Robots. Aliens. Deep story and characters. Online co-op. Single player focused.

Sold.

For franchises that I actually know of, a brand-new 2D Metroid on the 3DS. Also, it will never happen because Nintendo owns the property but a copy of the Metroid Prime trilogy running in full HD with proper mouse control and touched up textures on the PC. This is the only game I'll pay in the triple digits for. Fuck, just do it for the first game and you can have my firstborn, Nintendo.

Exaggeration aside, I'd also like to see Mega Man Legends 3 get revived, a(n actual) sequel to Deus Ex Human Revolution, and... I honestly don't know what else. I'm not really clamoring for much in terms of gaming interests beyond that Metroid Prime Trilogy on PC that is never going to happen outside of emulators. True, I'm excited for SMTIV in a month, but after that... I don't know.

EDIT: Well, Doom IV could be interesting if it goes more Doom 1 and 2 than Doom 3. I liked Doom 3 but I don't need Doom 3 again. And I'm very curious to see what Fallout 4 will look like on the engine that Bethesda made for Skyrim.

#141 Edited by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

PURSUIT FORCE ON PS4!!!!!!!

A man can dream. :'(

#142 Posted by Mystyr_E (1190 posts) -

Last Guardian

Persona 5

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

#143 Posted by Toxin066 (3282 posts) -

Ace Combat 7 would be a godsend.

#144 Edited by ArtelinaRose (1850 posts) -

Pretty much just new stuff that I can't even guess is being made. I hardly care about sequels anymore outside of a few franchises and I am sick of every major release being a continuation of one thing or another. New stuff excites me, iterations of things I already know do not.

#145 Posted by brett990 (53 posts) -

1) Half-Life 3

2) New Ratchet & Clank game that is actually good

3) Fallout 4

4) Mortal Kombat game that is as good as the last one

#146 Edited by Commander_Crichton (155 posts) -

Timesplitters 4

Persona 5

Bully 2

Last Guardian

#147 Posted by Senno (74 posts) -

I'd be very interested in seeing something new - a new franchise, something different. Although Fallout 4 or Beyond Good and Evil 2 would be pretty sweet.

#148 Posted by jmood88 (394 posts) -

Jade Empire 2, which has no chance of happening.

#149 Posted by MelficeVKM (160 posts) -

Shadow Hearts 4 (fat chance). My head would explode

#150 Posted by afabs515 (1019 posts) -

Persona 5, but that's not gonna happen for a freaking long time. Kingdom Hearts 3 AND Versus FFXV were more than good enough for me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.