Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EA Game Face

Concept »

Certain EA Sports games allow the player to use a photo of themselves to create an in-game avatar with their facial likeness.

GoranP's Groovy Game Face Experiment Thread Party 20XX!

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By themoon13

Update 1: Nathan Drake and Kratos (maybe?) have entered the building! I didn't bother chagning head shapes and that sort of thing, what you see is what you get (I did select hair options where I could though).

Nathan Drake

Kratos (I think?)
    Drake turned out pretty great. Very 'action figure plastic like' but that's due to the source image mostly. If I fiddled around with head settings he would probably look spot on and very angry. Kratos on the other hand...

Original post: I thought it may be amusing to run various people through EA's Game Face generator and see what happens. I'll be using FIFA Game Face, if you have any requests please post the name of the person/creature/thing as well as an appropriate picture to use (head on shot of the face, side shot optional). If you have any of your own Game Face creations, feel free to share. If you want to use FIFA Game Face yourself, you can do so on this site. You need to have an EA account (if you've ever played an EA game online in the past 5 or 6 years you have one automatically) but I'm not sure if you're required to own FIFA or not.

I'm kicking this thread off with the man whom has stared at more underage girls than your creepy uncle, ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for Wikipedia co-founder, Jimmy Wales!

Jimmy Wales' face took 2 minutes and 16 seconds to be generated. The facial hair was included and the hair on his head was selected from the various hair options. What do you think of the results? I can't wait to take some great requests and to see some of your silly creations.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

:O

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By themoon13
    @natetodamax: By the way, he watches you sleep.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel

It's like looking at a Heavy Rain character.  Imagine Jimmy Wales running straight at you, that horrific, glassy-eyed stare penetrating into your soul.  He opens his mouth, and the horrifying cry of "JAY-SON" cleaves your mind in twain.

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By themoon13
    @RiotBananas:  Will attempt good sir, I have to get off right now but they will be ready tomorrow.
    themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By themoon13
    @RiotBananas:  Bam! How are you liking your Kratos request now, hmmmmm? Betcha can't sleep tonight.
    indian_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By indian_boy

Do Scorpion!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.