Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EA Sports Active 2.0

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The second installment in the EA Sports Active franchise, and the first to be released on platforms other than the Wii.

PS3 workout group

hagridore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By hagridore

I just made a Giant Bomb community group for the PS3. If anyone wants in: 
    group name: GiantBomb 
    password: luchadeer 

I'm in the middle of the 9 week program on hard.  Make me feel worse about my accomplishments!

And a tip: Don't use the PS3 remote with EASA2. For whatever reason using it kills the online connectivity.

RWA88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RWA88

Hey, Ive just joined the group (got the game today and just finished my first workout). I was worried I was the only other person in the group, but four people is a nice number.

Ender7884

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ender7884
    @hagridore: @RWA88:  Sweet!  I'm going to pick this up tonight and I'll be sure to join.  I was hoping there would be a GB group.
    hagridore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By hagridore

Had to pop in to say its great to see people in the group! I feel less niche. 

I've some thoughts as I finished the 9 week program today: 
    This totally works. I started losing weight quickly (not what I needed) and when I changed my diet I actually rebuilt muscle (the goal) I hadn't seen in years. If you workout on hard and don't try to cheat, this game will kick your ass. Although I did find the presentation very positive and "hand-holdie" and ended up muting the trainer and listening to podcasts. And I've busted my resistance band and would recommend moving to weights (which the game supports.) I hope now that EA gets that they can't sell this at $100 it finds a larger audience. I'm gonna give the cardio program a shot next week and find a new ISP in my downtime. Not having my consoles online is freaking me out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.