Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EA Sports MMA

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

EA Sports MMA is a mixed martial arts game for the Xbox 360 and PS3, developed by EA Tiburon.

EA Sports MMA signs Fedor Emelianenko

harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By harrisonave
    harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By harrisonave
    ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#2  Edited By ImperiousRix

I definitely think it WILL affect his chances of getting involved with UFC, as I believe Dana White has said as much, but I'm sure EA is paying him a crap-ton of money.
    He was really the guy that the game NEEDED to actually be something people would be interested in.  With all the UFC guys taken, Fedor is one of the few recognizeable faces that EA could pursue to attract a fan base.

ki11tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By ki11tank
    @ImperiousRix said:
    " I definitely think it WILL affect his chances of getting involved with UFC, as I believe Dana White has said as much, but I'm sure EA is paying him a crap-ton of money.He was really the guy that the game NEEDED to actually be something people would be interested in.  With all the UFC guys taken, Fedor is one of the few recognizeable faces that EA could pursue to attract a fan base. "

Avatar image for outspokenlegacy
    outspokenlegacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By outspokenlegacy
    @Artemis_D:  I honestly think that Fedor signing with EA is honestly too big for Dana White to disconsider signing him to the UFC, he is simply that big of an entity.
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Fedor is simply the best MMA fighter out there at the moment, and I think he has a pretty decent amount of name recognition among MMA fans. He's really the only guy outside of the UFC that I think could properly fuel the popularity of EA's new franchise.

harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By harrisonave

Well, Dana White is a business man.  He knows having someone like Fedor in the UFC can only do good things for him and his company.  Fedor's name on its own is worth a whole lot, but Fedor + UFC?  That's money.  I'm really curious to see where all of this goes.  I'm even more curious about how this game will turn out.

Ahhh, I'm so excited!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.