Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EA Sports MMA

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

EA Sports MMA is a mixed martial arts game for the Xbox 360 and PS3, developed by EA Tiburon.

New Gametrailers video dev walkthrough

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By handlas

Vid shows Overeem, Aoki, King Mo, and  Joachim Hansen 

Looks much more impressive than it did in the prior videos that I've seen.  The submission stuff, to me, looks way more appealing than the way UFC Undisputed does it.  I really can't stand the "shine" mechanic in that game (plus it breaks controllers!).  I also love the way you advance position....using button timing to advance and also counter.  That relates way more to real life MMA but it might suck if someone is really good at countering and you are never able to advance position....I assume the window to counter will get smaller once the guy gets beat up.

Too bad most people will dismiss this game because of the lack of UFC logo on the box when there are plenty of quality fighters outside the organization.  I can already assume a lot of the fighters will be in the UFC someday Jacare, for instance, and of cousre Jake Shields may already be on his way.  Then you got guys like Overeem who like the ability to fight K1 in Japan, thus, why he doesn't want to be in the UFC even tho he is easily a top 10 heavyweight.
    gzl5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gzl5000

I love the ability to fight full vale tudo rules in this game. I'm not sure how much I'm sold on how it looks yet, but I'm holding high expectations.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.