Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EA Sports UFC

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 17, 2014

UFC comes to next-gen platforms via EA SPORTS.

PS4 version Turning the Game Recordings On and Off

TheMor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I bought the new UFC last night. Cool enough game and all. Decent physics. The Fight Night guys know what they're doing. There's one this happening that's driving me fucking crazy. So the PS4 is always recording... The game developers have the option to disable the recordings during parts of the game they do not want.... recorded. Mostly this happens on Video scenes. I assume to keep spoilers and videos from the game off of Youtube and the like. The problem is:

The Create a Fighter mode (allows you to make a guy from scratch and fight your way up the ranks) has a TON of videos. Your training guys talks to you, video. Dana White has something to tell you, video. You have a good fight and Bones Jones sends you a video. So every 10 seconds the PS4 is doing that ding sound and an overlay pops up saying "Game recording has been disable"... 10-45 seconds later it pops back up letting you know it's re-enabled. It happens A LOT.

Maybe I'm being picky. Maybe it's in my head. But it's definitely annoying. Not sure if this is an issue on the Xbox One version, but I hope EA patches this... Maybe there's a setting in the PS4 I'm missing.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

I didn't even know there was a message that says it is recording.

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noticed that when I was playing the demo, and it was really confusing to me as I had never even seen that message before.

mikenotridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pop onto your ps4, hit the share button so that share menu comes up, hit options, settings and it's the tick box that says so something to do with notifications or video record notify (sorry not near my ps4 for word for word description) just Untick the box and voila, no more annoying notifications after every fight :)

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By LarryDavis

They don't want any sick Dana White autotune vids hitting the Tubes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.