So like shouldn't all.....

#1 Posted by MadMatr07 (200 posts) -

World War 2 First Person Shooters and Sports games be included in this location page?

#2 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

i dont really know in my opinion

#3 Posted by EndlessMike (515 posts) -

Yeah they should.... add them

#4 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Someone get on this epic endeavor

We need all games that take place on Earth to be attached to Earth

#5 Posted by s10129107 (1183 posts) -

I think the set of all games which take place at least partly on earth contains an overwhelmingly vast majority of all vidoegames.  It wouldnt make sense to dump all those games into this category.  I suppose this category is exclusively for games in which earth is one of a bunch of places where you can go.  Like if you were able to fight on the moon as well, or go to mars, or some other galaxy or something than earth is worth mentioning.  I guess.   not really.  whatever

#6 Posted by MadMatr07 (200 posts) -

I just think it would be funny for someone to be a technical d*** about this and try adding every game that takes place on earth which is most of everything lol

#7 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

Yeah, let's not add every game that takes place on Earth to this location. Because it is pointless for starters, and I can't see how we would be be able to add every game to here, so it would look unprofessional to have only a few games attached to Earth, and the majority not.

The task is just too big.

#8 Edited by Disclaim3r (116 posts) -
samcotts said:
"Yeah, let's not add every game that takes place on Earth to this location. Because it is pointless for starters, and I can't see how we would be be able to add every game to here, so it would look unprofessional to have only a few games attached to Earth, and the majority not.

The task is just too big.
"
No task is "too big" for Giant Bomb! ;P
#9 Posted by Crimacabre (46 posts) -

I've seen earth being attached to games that are set in Europe or America or whatever, so some people are probably already on this epic mission!

#10 Posted by Bloodbath (85 posts) -
MadMatr07 said:
"I just think it would be funny for someone to be a technical d*** about this and try adding every game that takes place on earth which is most of everything lol"

I'm trying. =P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.