Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EarthBound

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 27, 1994

A 1994 role-playing game starring a young boy named Ness on his quest to save the world. The game and its quirky humor have garnered a dedicated cult following among RPG fans.

Christ Nintendo, GIVE US MORE EARTHBOUND!!!

theragu40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By theragu40

I am an admitted Nintendo fan.  But seriously, if they don't man up and release some Earthbound goodness to the western world...well, I'll continue to be very upset.  It is unfathomable to me how Nintendo can consistently ignore such a large and vocal cult fan base.  So for the love of everything sacred Nintendo, please give us what we demand! Give us more Earthbound!!

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Systech

I don't really get what's keeping Nintendo from giving us the rest of the Mother games. Apparently they think EarthBound is there awkward child that couldn't possibly appeal in North America or Europe. I hate to say it but I am now spiteful of Nintendo because they are becoming too arrogant for their own good.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Dalai

Apparently Nintendo hasn't noticed the huge cult following here... they only see the initial sales which were crappy.  Things have changed and I'm sure a Mother trilogy pack would sell pretty well.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Endogene

the fan  translation patch for mother 3 is almost done!!!!
    http://mother3.fobby.net/

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#5  Edited By JackiJinx

Nintendo isn't the one to decide whether Earthbound comes over, but they should throw more money to make it their decision =/

dawnclover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By dawnclover

I agree. I only played Earthbound 1 because my Japanese sucks =\ I played it 3 times and started it over 6.... I really don't know how they don't notice the following it has and release either a new one of a remake or port or whatever, just more Earthbound!

Avatar image for vash_the_stampede
    Vash_The_Stampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Vash_The_Stampede

Japanese only games brought to America are highly successful...examples like Fire Emblem, Super Robot Wars or Custom Robo come to my mind...I don´t know why Nintendo doesn´t bring Earthbound, at least the old ones for us to enjoy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.