Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EarthBound

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 27, 1994

A 1994 role-playing game starring a young boy named Ness on his quest to save the world. The game and its quirky humor have garnered a dedicated cult following among RPG fans.

Playing this game for the first time

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

I got a WiiU for Christmas last year and the first game I picked up was EarthBound for the Virtual Console. I've heard over and over that it's one of the best RPGs ever made and at this point I've got to agree.

So far I've made it up to getting the Eraser Eraser and going into the hole in Stonehenge. I've found it really difficult to put this game down which is really rare for me with RPGs. The writing is great, I love the subtle jokes and some of the not-so-subtle jokes.

I'm obviously way behind on this but has there been any word on Mother 3 coming to the US? I know there's a fan translation out there and that's cool but I'd like to play an official version if I could.

Avatar image for subliminalkitteh
    SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@apparatus_unearth: sadly Mother 3 is one of those games that will never happen in the US, there are only two ways to get it, the official way by importing, or using the fan translation, which is really good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.