Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Easy Mode

Concept »

It may seem like bottom rung, but its your best friend when you just HAVE to find out if the Princess is in the castle and your date is waiting for you. Go ahead and hit those crosshairs until your shame is backlit by neon text outline, just don't expect any achievements!

Easy mode is my friend!

Aliasunknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aliasunknown

The older I get, the more my gaming skills slip away from me. I've found easy mode lets me blaze through a game quicker than I usually would, leaving more time for some other of life's pleasures and demands.

Personally, I don't like the idea of a different ending based on what mode you play at. I think it was a James Bond games for the PS2 that I finally completed, but because I did it in easy mode it wouldn't give me the end cinematics. I think giving extra for completing a game at a higher dfficulty is OK, but denying a part of the game experience just because you're not that good is borderline segregation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.