any one else haveing these faults with this ?

#1 Posted by lord_canti (1504 posts) -

ive had this game rented 2 days now and so far ive had

6 game lock ups
10 gun glitches (eg holding gun normaly but the is faceing directly upwards but still fireing in correct direction)
1 case of falling through the floor on the squid boss to the sea  where you cant die and when i restart to last save sends me to the beginning of the level then saving *anger*

is any one else haveing these problems (if any one else is playing this at all lol) or is my disk messed up. if it is a wide spread thing this is redicules its compleately broken  and i cant beleve it was relesed in this state 

#2 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

well I got this today from gamefly and it's already locked up twice at the beginning of the second level in the butcher shop.

#3 Posted by lord_canti (1504 posts) -

lol that was where the problems started with me lol, dont hit more than 2 fire extinguishers at any one time  ive found that kills it every time wich is annoying when ure going for the  achevement for shooting them lol XD i actualy think these errors are in place to stop you from getting all of them lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.