i think people love this guy too much

#1 Posted by skywing (1153 posts) -

every time people speak of Ed Boon its like hes god
for example whenever Jeff speaks about Mr. Boon i feel as if he's holding back an enormous man crush
mortal Combat is good but not that good.

#2 Posted by Jimbo_N (1197 posts) -

I hate to be "that guy" but Mortal Kombat is THAT good. And Ed Boon as god? well, he is one of the gods when it comes to the fighting genre, thats for sure. Jeff has alot of respect for the guy, and rightfully so. And dude..spelling Mortal Kombat with a "c"??! Not even haters of the series can be that ignorant >,<

#3 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#4 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

Mortal Kombat is great, but I think he went kinda nuts after the first 3D Mortal Kombat.

#5 Posted by Dalai (7030 posts) -

I can see why you think Ed Boon is overrated in 2008, but in 1993, he was way up there on the God scale.

#6 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

Mortal Kombat is crap.

#7 Edited by Sunaliba (4 posts) -
PureRok said:
"Mortal Kombat is crap." 

No it isnt ....

It rocks and will rock forever

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.