Could this game be the hidden gem of 2009? unless it gets delayed

#1 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -

I just saw this trailer on GT and I must say that this trailer has certainly got me interested in this game. I don't know what it is about this tailer but I like it...I think it may have something to do with the fact that i always had a soft spot for a good strings melody. I am really surprised that the game's publishing company are not putting more marketing power behind this game. 

#2 Posted by Utlas (48 posts) -

Maybe...?

#3 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

I've just looked up a bit about fuzzyeyes and from what i've read i could discern that they are a indie-developer. 
Therefore, i guess, they don't have the financial means to market this game properly.
#4 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

Looks good.

#5 Posted by TSchonbeck (127 posts) -

Looks good but let's see if the final product will be worth anything.

#6 Posted by spaded (170 posts) -
@Utlas: never...... sorry had too
#7 Posted by guiseppe (2842 posts) -

Wow, that was surprisingly impressive. Looks like it could be a great game and sure got my hype-engine going.

#8 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -
@GunnBjorn said:
" I've just looked up a bit about fuzzyeyes and from what i've read i could discern that they are a indie-developer. Therefore, i guess, they don't have the financial means to market this game properly. "
SouthPeak are the publishing company and they really should hype this game. I would hate to see another indie game developer studio gets shot down because of a single game.
#9 Posted by spankingaddict (2736 posts) -

the scope of the game doesnt look very big... from the trailer at least...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.