4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Not Without Issues, But Lots of Fun 0

I suppose the first thing I need to say is that I really enjoyed Edna & Harvey: The Breakout. It’s a fun game with a lot of positives. The voicing is, for the most part, very good (especially with Edna and Harvey themselves, which is fortunate as they’re the voices you hear by far the most). There is a lot of recorded dialogue, too – Edna typically doesn’t make generic responses, but will say things tailored to the action you’re trying to do which is neat to see, as it’s something that doesn...

One of the best point & click games I have ever played 0

The Breakout is one of the best point & click game I have ever played, and I played a lot of 'em ! I usually like my point & click adventure games pretty serious. I love Broken Sword 1 & 2, the Gabriel Knight series and The Dig. But The Breakout gets the "funny" part so well, I just couldn't not like it. It is probably the only adventure game where I actually LIKED the fact that you need to use verbs to interact with the environment as the amount of hidden jokes is staggering ! And t...