What is your favorite Eevee Evolution?

#1 Posted by Godwind (2596 posts) -
#2 Edited by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

oh man.. Glaceon is probably my favorite.. either that or Vaporeon.  

EDIT: to be honest the only ones I remember are Vaporeon and Flareon.. so Vaporeon then. 

#3 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

Vaporeon.  Everything after first generation doesn't exist to me.

#4 Edited by SuperSecretAgenda (696 posts) -

Flareon

Flareon. Because its hair is so god damn magnificent.
#5 Posted by ajamafalous (12146 posts) -

Umbreon is the only one with a decent movepool and stats.

#6 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

I changed my DS clock just to make it into an umbreon

#7 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -

The first form I ever chose was Vaporeon due to high stats but it turned out to be mediocre. So I tried to befriend another Eevee in order to get Espeon or Umbreon, but I lost patience and turned it into a Flareon; glad I did that. P.S. This is from my experiences with FireRed, not the new games.

#8 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

Umbreon

#9 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

Flareon was my favorite. All this Pokemon talk the last few days is bring back so many memories and making me want to pick up Heartgold/Soulsilver.

#10 Posted by Chuggsy (556 posts) -

Jolteon. It's pretty useless, but it's the coolest looking I think. So I'll get it anyway, then instantly regret it.

#11 Posted by Bones8677 (3276 posts) -

Glaceon? Leafeon?

What madness is this? NOW they decide to add in those basic evolutionary paths? What the hell too them so long?

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19382 posts) -

Umbreon.  Dark Pokemon always look the coolest, and Umbreon is also not useless.  If there was a Ghost type evolution to it, I'd most definitely go with that, though.

#13 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@SuperSecretAgenda said:
"
Flareon
Flareon. Because its hair is so god damn magnificent. "
It's glorious.
#14 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Umbreon.  Dark Pokemon always look the coolest, and Umbreon is also not useless.  If there was a Ghost type evolution to it, I'd most definitely go with that, though. "
SAME 
#15 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12102 posts) -

Aren't most of the Eevee-lutions sub par? Considering that I never found the value in using one, I wouldn't know.

#16 Posted by VoodooTerror (607 posts) -

glaceon. for an ice type, its pretty useful

#17 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
 Espeon
#18 Edited by roofy (1005 posts) -

it annoys me at how many people picked flareon (im well aware how stupid it is to feel this way)

if you want a powerful fire cat/dog pokemon you should either get a Nintetales or an Arcanine, not waste eevee with flareon

volteon, espeon or umbreon are the only real choices here

#19 Posted by raiz265 (2242 posts) -

espeon really rips me a new one everytime i encounter it... 

i can't remember using any of these effectively though... :/

#20 Posted by SuperSecretAgenda (696 posts) -
@roofy said:
" it annoys me at how many people picked flareon (im well aware how stupid it is to feel this way)

if you want a powerful fire cat/dog pokemon you should either get a Nintetales or an Arcanine, not waste eevee with flareon  volteon, espeon or umbreon are the only real choices here "
We're going for favorite. Not most useful.
#21 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

Eeveerything (I'm too good) Eevee evolves into is pretty boring. 

Well I guess Flareon isn't too bad (appearance-wise, which is always the most important factor to consider when you're selecting your Pokemon).

#22 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

I'm bringing this back because Eevee is fuckin' sweet.

Personally, I love them all. But if I had to choose, Espeon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.