Einhander Needs A Sequel!

#1 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -

We need to see the pilot reemerge from the moon's atmosphere sometime in the near future.

#2 Edited by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

I like my keyboard.

#3 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -

..........?! Okay there?

#4 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
WOW that is a nice Keyboard! 
#5 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Einhander is a awesome shooter, I have the original on Japanese import. The last I heard it was on the Japanese PlayStation store for download.

I cannot see SE making a new game, I would love to see one though. I would be happy with a HD version of the original.

#6 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -

Well they better make one anyway. And I just saw that Einhander is on PSN today.

#7 Posted by ahoodedfigure (4240 posts) -

That game was great.  Alternate paths, changing perspective, neat item system.  Great.  And yes, you need a special keyboard to find this page without bringing up the alias popup :)

#8 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
@ahoodedfigure said:
" That game was great.  Alternate paths, changing perspective, neat item system.  Great.  And yes, you need a special keyboard to find this page without bringing up the alias popup :) "

What the, no mention of the music!
#9 Posted by ahoodedfigure (4240 posts) -

Looks like you just did, man.

#10 Posted by raddevon (437 posts) -

I second this. I want it as a $10-15 XBLA/PSN game. Make it happen, Square.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.