What is this I don't even.

#1 Edited by Southgrove (322 posts) -

This is by far the most alien game since.... ever? It's pretty and all, but there's just something.. really weird about it. Go Nippon, I guess.
edit: Now I know what's wrong. The 80's.

#2 Posted by _Phara0h_ (889 posts) -

Well it not so Japanese that I don't want to play it. It looks very interesting to me...

#3 Posted by Deusx (1904 posts) -

It actually has some neat gameplay ideas. The artwork is amazing and the 2D parts are a nice change of setting. I am really looking forward this one. I just hope the game lives up to my expectations. 

#4 Posted by Bouke (1402 posts) -

After seeing the Quicklook EX, i think this game looks really cool and i can't wait to see more of it....

#5 Posted by dpedal1 (191 posts) -

I am looking forward to this as well.  This won't be a day one purchase or anything but I will certainly be keeping an eye on it and what people think of it.

#6 Edited by Marz (5652 posts) -

It's an interesting game, it's based off the Dead Sea Scrolls so you really don't see many games about biblical stories or text these days.

#7 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

Nice to have another game on the horizon that I'm interested in playing.

#8 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

I'm definitely interested in it.

#9 Posted by pescado_auf_deutsch (19 posts) -

I was real interested until I played the demo. I just didn't enjoy actually playing it that much. I'll still keep an eye on it though, the visuals are real striking.

#10 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -
#11 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19339 posts) -

I'm interested in this game. It was supposed to come out tomorrow, but they pushed it back for some reason.

#12 Posted by oraknabo (1462 posts) -

The demo's pretty terrible.

#13 Posted by buft (3317 posts) -

played the demo and really didnt like it, no amount of devil jeans will save this game for me

#14 Posted by kerse (2113 posts) -

I was real interested til I played the demo, there was just something off about the gameplay. It looked great though.

#15 Posted by RampageAssassin (426 posts) -

I'm looking forward to playing this. The visuals are like nothing I've seen before. It's going to be a shame to see a great game not sell.

#16 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

I'm watching a stream. The game turned from a 3rd person action game to a 2D platformer where the main character was avoiding worm like people whom are pushing and pulling various blocks and manipulating the environment.

I don't know what this game is, but now, more than ever, I feel like I NEED to play it.

I really hope GiantBomb does a non-EX version of a quicklook because the...craziness of this game is, truly intriguing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.