count_zero's El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (Xbox 360) review

Gorgeous game, with flawed combat.

After a long absence, I have a new video review of El Shaddai: Ascention of the Metatron.

Notes: I did mean to put the art from the Untitled El Shaddai Project in the video, but I forgot.

Other reviews for El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (Xbox 360)

An incomprehensible experience like no other. 0

It is very difficult to find the proper words to describe El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron in an accurate manner. The game could best be described as a Devil May Cry-esque action game, but that is only part of what makes the game so unique (at least given its competition). What makes the game truly memorable is the various types of insanity on display. There is little to no cohesion between scenarios, and the game somehow manages to defy expectations and logic on an almost regular basis. Ye...