E3 2011 - EA Press Conference Discussion

#401 Posted by TheSmashing (313 posts) -

Like I said, Battlefield 3. Nothing else matters.

#402 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

...what a pointless BF3 segment 

fuck

#403 Posted by MjHealy (1850 posts) -

EA. Consistent as always. They never usually blow the doors off but they always seem to give you a pretty good press conference.

#404 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

The SWTOR segment really reminded me how much i still want to play that game.

And on a side note, Battlefield is going to be great

#405 Posted by The_Grindilow (431 posts) -

Really enjoyed this press conference, Battlefied and Star Wars looking paticularly awesome. Bring on Ubisoft!

#406 Posted by carlthenimrod (1594 posts) -

Gotta love EA saying how they don't bring celebrities out or anything on stage and then 20 minutes later they bring out three football stars. Awesome.

#407 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (1115 posts) -

EA has been the most consistent the last few years. They run a very simplistic conference with little fluff, and we hear some solid details about upcoming titles.

#408 Posted by robbob88 (326 posts) -
@DrDarkStryfe: Exactly. 
#409 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:

@Marokai said:

I could just watch those tanks drive through the desert for hours. The graphics are mesmerizing.

Yeah, it looks ridiculously good. Too bad I will have to get it on Xbox 360.

I'll just wait until I get into PC gaming...Whenever the hell that happens. 
#410 Posted by CaptainCody (1505 posts) -
@carlthenimrod said:

Gotta love EA saying how they don't bring celebrities out or anything on stage and then 20 minutes later they bring out three football stars. Awesome.

God this.
#411 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

@carlthenimrod said:

Aside from this dumb moment it was the better of the conferences so far in my opinion. I've printed off screenshots of the Mass Effect 3 stuff and I'm rubbing them all over my body.

#412 Posted by mbradley1992 (118 posts) -

I thought it was pretty decent for a third party. The new Insomniac game looks alright, and the Mass Effect 3 stuff looked good. The NFS guys had me slightly worried about the third-person stuff, but it looks like it isn't too big of a deal. Old Republic should have gotten a release date IMO, and the Battlefield 3 demo was a tad bit boring. Overall, plenty to look forward to in the next year.

#413 Posted by ironapollo (10 posts) -

awesome!

#414 Posted by Lelcar (616 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 is my game of E3. Other than that, Over Strike looked cool. I'm always stoked for Insomniac. Need for Speed: The Run looks kinda bonkers, and Battlefield 3 if nothing else looks graphically mind blowing. EA had a good show.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.