EA Reveals Lineup For Fiscal 2011

• 129 results
#101 Posted by Cerza (1653 posts) -

So after the expansion this March we don't get anything substantial in regards to Dragon Age until next year... I am disappointed by that.

#102 Posted by Sweep (8791 posts) -

APB! Fuck Yeah!

#103 Posted by Lowbrow (840 posts) -

Looks like there's another Gears coming out.

#104 Posted by Guexx (60 posts) -

damn no dead space 2 for pc?

#105 Posted by Winternet (8002 posts) -
@Bionicicide said:
" @Winternet said:

" I sincerely hope that they just forgot to include a X in the field for Dead Space 2 in the PC. If not, all hell will break loose. "

From the vocal minority... all comes down to sales and pirates. Must've been worse than I thought, since X360 to PC (vice versa) ports are supposed to be the easiest. "
We must not shrug our shoulders and accept this. We must not be defeated by Financial Reports. We must fight back. We must arm ourselves with fire and clear a path to the righteous and the believers. We must play Dead Space 2 in the PC. WE MUST.
#106 Edited by atomic_dumpling (2451 posts) -
@Winternet said:

" @Bionicicide said:

" @Winternet said:

" I sincerely hope that they just forgot to include a X in the field for Dead Space 2 in the PC. If not, all hell will break loose. "

From the vocal minority... all comes down to sales and pirates. Must've been worse than I thought, since X360 to PC (vice versa) ports are supposed to be the easiest. "
We must not shrug our shoulders and accept this. We must not be defeated by Financial Reports. We must fight back. We must arm ourselves with fire and clear a path to the righteous and the believers. We must play Dead Space 2 in the PC. WE MUST. "
I disagree. Shrugging is exactly what we should do reading "PC" and "pirates" in the same paragraph. Been there, done that, shut it. That discussion is as dead as a doornail.
#107 Edited by Liminality (444 posts) -
@Winternet said:

" @Bionicicide said:

" @Winternet said:

We must not shrug our shoulders and accept this. We must not be defeated by Financial Reports. We must fight back. We must arm ourselves with fire and clear a path to the righteous and the believers. We must play Dead Space 2 in the PC. WE MUST. "
 YES! IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

#108 Posted by Winternet (8002 posts) -
@atomic_dumpling: I can't shrug my shoulders, because I only possess a PC. I don't have a 360, or a PS3, or a Wii, or a DS, or a PSP. So if Dead Space 2 doesn't come out in the PC then EA doesn't get my dollars. And I do want to give my dollars to EA for Dead Space 2 (actually I would be giving euros).
#109 Posted by max3000 (370 posts) -

Am I the only one who is excited about Crysis 2?

#110 Edited by Bionicicide (1213 posts) -
#111 Posted by Winternet (8002 posts) -
@max3000 said:
" Am I the only one who is excited about Crysis 2? "
Sort of.
#112 Posted by ImBigInJapan (253 posts) -

I am getting really tired of sequels. Everything out this year from everyone is a sequel to an established franchise. I understand that there is much more financial safety in generating sequels but for me it's getting boring.

#113 Posted by Jeust (10453 posts) -
@Guexx said:
" damn no dead space 2 for pc? "
One more reason to wait for a price drop before buying it.
#114 Posted by Snail (8574 posts) -

What's up with that PC only Need for Speed? 

Also, the shooter from Epic totally has my attention.

#115 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

shooter from epic?

#116 Posted by AltDimension (257 posts) -

Gah, no PC release for Dead Space 2? That's very disappointing.

#117 Posted by DarthB (247 posts) -

seeing that list makes me think that EA should be making a profit this year!  i know lots of people still hate EA, that whole big company hatred thing, but i don't.  maybe it's because they give alot of jobs to canadians in my province.
i love that when i buy nhl every year, yes every year, that it's keeping a large bunch of people working in canada.  go EA!!

#118 Posted by MrCynical (66 posts) -

'Harry Potter Title TBA' - wouldn't be a tie-in to the film coming out in Q4 by any chance?

#119 Posted by solviper (24 posts) -

dead space 2 isn't on pc? wtf

#120 Posted by buckybit (1455 posts) -

I know it sounds lame but this TBA-franchise seems to be really popular! I need to try me one soon. What is it? ;)

#121 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

I wish they'd stop moving All Points Bulletin back, but I suppose I should be grateful for the extra time I need to buy a new computer.

#122 Posted by Jedted (2317 posts) -

I'm interested in what this Mass Effect related product.  Could it be an expansion to ME2 or maybe even a spin-off? 
#123 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Hrm curious on the epic & spore games on this list, would definitely be worth the look. At least it's not every other month of TH Ride expansions to try to save it or push the public into buying it more.

#124 Posted by Ladiesman17 (7 posts) -

no Dead Space 2 on PCs = That was LAME

#125 Posted by Nadafinga (957 posts) -

Wish Mirror's Edge 2 was in there somwhere.
#126 Posted by thenexus (330 posts) -

Mass Effect is supposed to get substantial Downloadable content so Something Fun will probably come but Something that will be a stepping stone from 2 to 3 in the story line is a given. ME2 is designed to better suit proper downloadable content, so they will do it and said they would do so. (Podcast)

I LOVE Battlefield games, the play style DICE do for them just suit how I like to play. I love MW2 but I have to work at the way I play and focus and can quickly loose it and know it is time to stop and it has taken me a bit of time to get there. Battlefield games I am there very quickly and settled.
Same with Quake for that matter I know some LOVE it and others hate the control style, personal preference.

Battlefield 3 taking a lot from Bad Company 2 is a given, the way BC2 Sounds for example creates a much more rich atmosphere and echos that in the multiplayer too. Past FPS games when you see this in person even recent ones already look a little more stale. Just goes to show that you create that realistic atmosphere, even if it the graphics are nothing mind bendingly a leap forward you can create something with much more of a jump in atmosphere. I want this NOW but I can see DICE being super busy with games before this. I think I am with Brad, a supprise not to see it but also can see how it would be Q2+ 2011 for that game simply due to other DICE games coming before it.
EA will say which they prefer first being the big wigs.

On a side note, I see a list coming on with all the Two letter followed by the number 2 games that are out or due out, lol. ME2, BC2...... ^^

#127 Posted by jonoy52 (11 posts) -

DICE are also making Battlefield bad company 2 and that is on release date of 2 may I think ;P 

#128 Posted by Destroyeron (352 posts) -

apb!

#129 Posted by AgentofChaos (1565 posts) -

Medal of honor portable release?

#130 Posted by MasterChief360 (176 posts) -

So, there is no Black 2, WTF is going on with EA?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.