Is this game fixed yet?

#1 Posted by Aronman789 (2671 posts) -

I remembered this game after playing a game similar to it called Spellforce, and I wanted to know if it got fixed yet, since I thought the game was pretty cool, but never bought it because I heard it was buggy and broken, so is it fixed yet? Can I buy it without it breaking on me?

#2 Posted by Aronman789 (2671 posts) -

No one knows?

#3 Edited by onarum (2301 posts) -

They will be releasing a "stand alone expansion" shortly, which looks like will be a lot better, but It seems they have ironed out most of the problems with patches to the current game. 

Fallen Enchantress is the name, personally I think that getting a game, fixing it so it's what it was supposed to be in the first place and re-releasing it as a stand alone expansion is not alright, but at least the devs/publisher realize this and will be giving the game for free to war of magic early adopters as well as a big discount to ones that bought it this year.

#4 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3966 posts) -

As far as I can tell, the game is ready for prime time now.  Only issue
for me now is finding time to play it, which I can't do right now. :-/  I wish
it was on Steam & had Steam achievements. :-/

#5 Posted by LightRain (167 posts) -

lololololol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.