Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Elite: Dangerous

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 16, 2014

The fourth entry in the Elite franchise, from the series' co-creator David Braben and Frontier Developments.

Interest in a new group?

AcerMarx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hey guys I noticed that the old group got shut down from lack of activity. I'd be willing to start up a new group but, i'd have to know the interest was there. So if you're interested speak up and if there's enough postie feedback I'll fire one up so GiantBomb can blast off into space again.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

I'd be more interested in winging up with other Giant Bomb people in Open. It's difficult enough to actually find other people in space as it is, I don't want to cut myself off from all of them just to play with a handful of other GB people in a private instance. Pirating NPC ships is way too boring.

AcerMarx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mike: this is a good point I wonder if we'd just be better off all posting our CMDR names and wing up in small groups?

sbarre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I haven't been super active in the last few months on account of real life stuff, but I am planning on diving back in with the CQC update, and I'm pretty sure that will get me back into the regular game too.. I've got a Cobra Mk. III and I prefer trading and bounty hunting (although I haven't looked at all the new stuff that has come out with Wings and the faction stuff - it's been a while).

I don't have a Rift but I do have a TrackIR and a Rhino X-55 and I'm a reasonably good dogfight pilot.. I don't remember my CMDR name, crap..

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@sbarre: Join me for some piracy dude! It's so fun, and over half the time no one even dies!

I'm CMDR xXeL_NaGa_420Xx.

Just kidding.

AcerMarx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sbarre: if you get back into it feel free to add me

CMDR ScrubNuts

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sure. CMDR Wuddel. However I am really not interested in any fighting in this game. Maybe CQC.

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just got the game yesterday, and would always be keen to group up with duders! CMDR Hellerphant. Playing on PC (assuming this is the PC version), and @wezmon would probably be keen for this too!

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Mister_V

Damn Just now found this.

I'm CMDR Misterv

Up for some RES bounty hunting or whatever, Hope we can explore some planets together when Horizons launches tomorrow!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.