Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Endless Ocean: Blue World

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 22, 2010

The Nintendo Wii-exclusive sequel to Endless Ocean; an aquatic simulator based on real-life scuba diving.

Endless Ocean 2 - Wii Speak Confirmed

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided

Endless Ocean's sequel, the imaginatively titled Endless Ocean 2, has now been confirmed as featuring Wii Speak support, meaning you can now go diving with friends in CoOp mode minus the lame predefined text chat.

Apparently your little dolphin friend can do even more tricks this time around, there's no word on whether you can ride on the dolphin, but he can certainly come along for the exploration adventures. You can also play the aquatic vet by checking on the health status of the little fishies, hitting them with a tranquilize spear to sedate and then heal them.

Endless Ocean 2 is out early next year in the West.

Endless Ocean 2 Wii

The original, Endless Ocean Wii

I love the original game, it's a great way of relaxing with friends, but now with this Wii Speak functionality, the game will finally reach it's full potential, or close to it if you take out the lack of HD graphics.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Pazy

I love talking to fish ;) That sounds like a really good addition but I dont know many freinds who own a Wii, the one that does dosent have internet access. For me the addition is a bit useless but the idea of essentialy "more and better" makes this something worth at least keeping an eye on for me, even if ive never played the original though Ive always wanted to.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Pazy said:
    " I love talking to fish ;) That sounds like a really good addition but I dont know many freinds who own a Wii, the one that does dosent have internet access. For me the addition is a bit useless but the idea of essentialy "more and better" makes this something worth at least keeping an eye on for me, even if ive never played the original though Ive always wanted to. "

This review sums it up well enough...

Well worth getting, especially if you are a slightly older gamer who would appreciate the premise, or perhaps somebody with a strong interest in Marine Biology and nature in general.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Meowayne

There's online Co-Op in Endless Ocean 2?!

How cool is that?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Meowayne said:
    " There's online Co-Op in Endless Ocean 2?! How cool is that? "

There's online CoOp in the original game, there's also the option to import your own selection of music which you can listen to while you dive.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks

Anyone fancy a game on the original now?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.