4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Endless Doesn't Mean Mindless 0

While I enjoy a good gamer's game, I am a working adult. Sometimes I need a come down from the shooting and mauling games, because I have enough frustration at work. Endless Ocean: Blue World meets those needs. The game is fairly free flowing. There are missions and timed goals, but you can simply choose to go float in the ocean and look around. Like I said, I enjoy a break from the destruction and such that most games offer. This is a completely relaxing game... for the most part. The "otherwis...

Not perfect but getting there 0

The first Endless Ocean was a fun game if you played it knowing it wasn't your typical game.  It was more of a "Learn About  Fish" game then an actual game.  Blue World though adds more to the gameplay side of things that will make fans of the first game want to play the sequel.  The addition of danger, running out of air, and using a pulsar gun are just a few things that make this game more interesting and entertaining.  Being a huge fan of everything that is ocean (i own a saltwater retail sho...