Amazon Deal of the Day 10-12-10

#1 Posted by r0tatioN (14 posts) -

So I wwas thinking of getting this before it came out but ended up with Lords of Shadow which I love. However, Enslaved still has my eye...problem is that it seems like it isn't doing so well with it being deal of the day this soon after it's release....and the inactive forum makes me think it will be/is a commercial flop... 

Any thoughts?

#2 Posted by eldiax (632 posts) -

I am playing it and I like it. The game has a much bigger emphasis on the plot and the characters than the gameplay. Not to say the gameplay is bad, it just isn't anything exceptional.

#3 Posted by Great__defunct__Northern (127 posts) -
#4 Posted by Bezerker85 (45 posts) -

The Kmart Vanquish deal is probably the best one to go for.  If you're lucky, Kmart still has Fallout Coasters that are $5 and give you a $15 off coupon that will work on any gaming purchase the first two weeks that Vanquish is out (meaning that Vanquish & Enslaved would only be $75 after the $5 for the coasters)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.