Demo totally sold me

Posted by Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497 (560 posts) -

So now I really want to play Enslaved. I dug Heavenly Sword quite a bit but I think this could be way better. Hope it has decent length to it as I don't see much replay to it. Thoughts?

#1 Posted by Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497 (560 posts) -

So now I really want to play Enslaved. I dug Heavenly Sword quite a bit but I think this could be way better. Hope it has decent length to it as I don't see much replay to it. Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

Played it, loved it. Haven't played Heavenly Sword, but from what I hear it is pretty bad compared to Enslaved. Length is a decent 8-10 hours I think, but if you're an achievement junkie like me you'll play it through again. There are thousands of tech orbs in this game that serve as collectibles...

#3 Posted by Kratch (367 posts) -

The demo totally sold me as well.  I played it last night, and after finishing thought, "I need to buy this game."

#4 Posted by PixieNinja (172 posts) -

Me too! Played through the demo, was thoroughly impressed, and so the game arrived through my door today.
#5 Posted by LlamaLlama (174 posts) -

Got the game after playing the demo and I have been loving it. A sleeper hit for me since I was sure I wasn't buying any more games until the new year.
#6 Posted by MrMuscle (448 posts) -

Same here, even though i got to many games to get thru allready i went out and got it today.
#7 Posted by FourWude (2245 posts) -

The demo sold me, but only at half price. I'll wait for the price reduction.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.