Dog/Rhino achievements

#1 Posted by Ali_D (142 posts) -

Anyone else found or is finding these achievements really hard to get. The frustrating thing about the Rescue Trip From The Dog in 35 seconds is that there's no timer to give you an idea of how you're doing. Also, you can't restart and go back to the check point because as soon as you're done, it's straight onto the next chapter. Same with the Rhino equivalent. Also, I must have tried at least 50 times but I can't defeat the Rhino without getting his at least once. Does anyone have any tips or advice for completing the Rhino with no hits taken?

#2 Posted by SuperSambo (2853 posts) -

I got them first try without knowing about them.

For the dog, just hit all the blue things and I see nonreason why you shouldn't get it in under the time. I missed loads!

For the rhino, stay on the cloud.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.