Enslaved for £15 on Amazon... is it worth it?

#1 Posted by swamplord666 (1757 posts) -

Just to facilitate things, I'm maybe the only person who enjoyed Heavenly sword and I love the god of war and uncharted series. I've also played the demo and enjoyed it but not enough to buy it. Should I take the plunge?

#2 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Yes its worth it. 
#3 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -

Course it is.

#4 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

Yeah!

#5 Posted by swamplord666 (1757 posts) -

didn't expect everyone to say yes. it's bought :) increasing my total number of games to be played :/ lol

#6 Posted by ascholzk (261 posts) -

yeah i got it at launch for $60 and don't regret it, great game!

#7 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

That's like $23 US? Yeah, definitely worth it.

#8 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

I got it and I like it, I loved heavenly sword as well, you weren't the only one. XD

#9 Edited by project343 (2812 posts) -

I think I like this game more than most people. Guess I'm a sucker for a good character-driven story, especially a well presented one. I think Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption and Enslaved are my three favourite games this year. 

I think that answers the question. :D

#10 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

For real son, it's worth it.

#11 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I've been wondering the same. Guess I'll get it then

#12 Posted by RaoulDo0k (86 posts) -

It is absolutely worth it. I just finished it and I was really impressed with it.

#13 Posted by p0tat0_5alad (29 posts) -

I agree too. Just beat it and I loved it. It's a shame I didn't play it last year because it definitely would have been among the top of my list

#14 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -
@FourWude said:
" For real son, it's worth it. "
Listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about.
#15 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4627 posts) -

I dunno, Ninja Theory make great rental games, imo.

#16 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -

Yup great game.

#17 Posted by spazmaster666 (1965 posts) -

Once you get past some of the quirks in the combat and of course the Unreal engine, the game is a very enjoyable narrative experience. Collecting those damned tech orbs though can be a annoying ad hell.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.