Enslaved for 25 buck (or 5) on amazon.

#1 Posted by SSully (4117 posts) -
#2 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5797 posts) -

still not interested :\

but a good deal I suppose.

#3 Posted by stinky (1543 posts) -

the game just doesn't grab me either, $5 is a deal though and can't go too wrong.

#4 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

Can't pass this up as it's basically a little less than half price. However, puzzlingly after I ordered the game it says its projected arrival is sometime in late December or early January. I can't figure out if that's a mistake or if they have had so many people order it they are back stocked. Regardless it's kind of amusing and a great deal.

#5 Posted by RobotHamster (4170 posts) -

Thats a pretty good deal but I probably still won't be picking this one up.

#6 Edited by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
#7 Posted by Romination (2774 posts) -

I hadn'theard about the store credit part!
nnnrgh I'm too poor for deals to be this good!!!

#8 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

Got it free with my $20 Fable Credit and $10 from not getting an MP3s with my DJ Hero 2 pre-order. 
Killer deal!

#9 Posted by HydraHam (1338 posts) -

If this had actual replay value like coop etc. i would jump on it, but i can goto redbox for 2$, beat it then return it same day. 

2$ > 25$ 

then again i rarely buy games because once i beat them im done, this year i bought 4 games and sold 3 of them to friends but still if you collect games or want this i guess 25$ is the best deal you will get for awhile.

#10 Posted by solidwolf52 (300 posts) -

it's not shipping until the 22nd, and with the holiday that means i wont get it until the 29th since i'm going home for the holiday, not gonna buy it if i'm waiting 20 days for it.

#11 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

You can rent games from a Red Box? You people and your big city living.

#12 Posted by SSully (4117 posts) -
@solidwolf52 said:
" it's not shipping until the 22nd, and with the holiday that means i wont get it until the 29th since i'm going home for the holiday, not gonna buy it if i'm waiting 20 days for it. "
Thats odd, i am getting it tomorrow. I have amazon prime free since im a college student. Even if i didnt it said it'd be there in 4 business days.
#13 Posted by solidwolf52 (300 posts) -

i have a feeling they may have run out and have to reorder them

#14 Posted by neoepoch (1293 posts) -
@solidwolf52 said:
" i have a feeling they may have run out and have to reorder them "
Yep. I was about to order until I saw that, and now I'm probably going to wait for another sale. Cause there will always be another sale.
#15 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2472 posts) -
@Styl3s said:
"2$ > 25$"
lol, don't you mean less-than?
#16 Posted by HydraHam (1338 posts) -
@Vigorousjammer said:
" @Styl3s said:
"2$ > 25$"
lol, don't you mean less-than? "
I see what you did there and you know damn well what i meant.. 

*runs to bed crying*
#17 Posted by DoctorTran (1544 posts) -

Ordered it as soon as i found out. I signed up for the Prime trial and got the one day shipping. I'm digging it so far.

#18 Posted by ZombiePie (5561 posts) -

An for Amazon US it is back to $40...I just have to say that this sale is a bad sign for Ninja Theory. Which is a damn shame...I always viewed them as an interesting developer

#19 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@ZombiePie:  Namco said a few days ago that they expected Enslaved to sell 1 million but they've changed the forecast to 800,000.  If it really does sell that much, I imagine that'd be pretty good.

They still have DmC lined up anyways. (a chance for them to really mess up IMO)
#20 Posted by ZombiePie (5561 posts) -
@Diamond:  I really do enjoy Ninja Theory's presence in the video game industry. They may make some wacky game design here and there but their style is so refreshing I really want to see them succeed.
#21 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@ZombiePie:  If nothing else I'd like to see them have successes so high quality performance capture gets picked up.  It's hard to enjoy the cutscenes in other games after watching the stuff in Enslaved.
#22 Posted by excido (198 posts) -

My games out for delivery, really psyched to play it. I've heard there is a leveling or skill point system but not many people talk about it; is it cause it's inconsequential? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.