Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West is an action adventure game developed by Ninja Theory and published by Namco-Bandai. A very loose retelling of "Journey to the West," Enslaved follows the story of Monkey and Trip as they attempt to cross a post-apocalyptic Planet Earth.

My Enslaved Preview

roborobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By roborobb

I was lucky enough to have my Enslaved Preview featured on Game.co.uk's website, so feel free to check it out and tell me what you think! I'm aiming to get into Video Game Journalism so just viewing it would really help me out.   

I had the opportunity to check out Enslaved: Odyssey to the west one month ago after winning a writing competition, playing the final build of the game at Namco Bandai's offices in London.  

The Preview-
    http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=14554&cm_sp=Enslaved-_-Topnav-_-Bloggers-_-robbiepalmer 
    In short- It's very good. 

What have your thoughts been on the demo released? I played up to the 7th level of the game and it does improve from what I've seen, avoiding the gradual repetitiveness that's apparent at the start of the game.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

I really enjoyed the demo.  I want more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.