fluxbit's Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PlayStation 3) review

Five Word Review

Full-length reviews present an off-putting challenge for me. I labor over word, sentence, and grammatical choices to the point of exhaustion. These five-word reviews are my solace; I hope you appreciate the brevity.

• Worthwhile
  • Touching
  • Animated
  • Balanced
  • Choppy

Other reviews for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PlayStation 3)

You need to take this journey 0

Enslaved is probably the first real surprise of Fall for me, I had played the demo and had a mixed reaction to it. The graphics were well rendered and colourful, the world seemed intriguing but there were a myriad of camera issues and control problems to spoil much of the fun. Still I decided to rent the full game and give it a shot.   The camera and control problems are very much present in the full game but they seem to be less of an issue once the game gets rolling. The camera has a habit of...