Don't just vote, vote for Pope!

#1 Posted by Milkman (16646 posts) -

Screened editor and Harmonix community dude Eric Pope has been nominated for Boston's best Twitter feed by The Boston Phoenix. Let your voice be heard and rock the vote! Pope's got some pretty big competition in the form of THE_REAL_SHAQ but with your help, Pope can pull out the miraculous upset. Vote HERE!      

#2 Edited by EuanDewar (4889 posts) -
#3 Posted by DarkShaper (1325 posts) -

Done and... done.

#4 Posted by Milkman (16646 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:
"

Double post motherbitcher.

Also this is great.

"
Yeah, I think there's something up with the forums. The same thing happened when I posted this to Screened. 
#5 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Too bad Shaq's twitter feed sucks.

#6 Posted by Milkman (16646 posts) -
@fwylo said:
" Too bad Shaq's twitter feed sucks. "
I was a big supporter of Shaq's Twitter back in the day when he was talking about his "growl" and what not. But nowadays, he tweets maybe once a week. The days of Shaq are over. 
#7 Posted by Popogeejo (614 posts) -

Voted for his Mutton Choppiness.
Also voted for best erotic shop (they have great names) and laughed that the next category was facials. I'm mature.

#8 Posted by Pope (21 posts) -

Just discovering this now. You all are heroes. VOTING STILL OPEN!

#9 Posted by KarlPilkington (2714 posts) -
@pope said:
" Just discovering this now. You all are heroes. VOTING STILL OPEN! "
So you were looking on your own Giant Bomb wiki page? No doubt making some edits, hey? =)
#10 Posted by Pope (21 posts) -
@Chabbs0 said:
" @pope said:
" Just discovering this now. You all are heroes. VOTING STILL OPEN! "
So you were looking on your own Giant Bomb wiki page? No doubt making some edits, hey? =) "
Naw dawg, I like to leave that open to the world's edits. It's not for me to curate it. 
We were doing some googling of each other here at work and this came up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.