Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Eschalon: Book II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 12, 2010

Eschalon: Book II is an isometric turn-based single player computer role-playing game by Basilisk Games. The sequel to Eschalon: Book I.

Eschalon series worth it?

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

I'm getting pretty deep into Avernum 6, and went over to Jeff Vogel's blog, where he praises the Eschalon series pretty highly. Just wondering if anyone's played this one or Book I and whether it's worth the gander.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am actually playing book one right, now and find my self hooked. The story is compelling, the combat is fun its a turn based without a turn based menu which is refreshing, actually fun as hell. I have yet to play book two, I hear its even better and actually the Dev's are putting out an "expansion" for free to add 5-10 hours of gameplay to book 2. It's basically some underground dungeon with more information on the Oraduk (race in the game). Also although its not official news, the dev's have stated that they are highly considering a book 3 to finish the series. They made enough money to start it, they are just waiting for more promotion on book 2 since it hasn't really been out to long yet.

Demmetje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Good question, like to know the answer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.