On a scale from 10 to 10

#1 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

How much does this game own? I'd have to put it at a 10. Sorry, some of you may think its scoring it a little low at 10, but I really see it as a 10.

#2 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Well, I'd say 10.

#3 Posted by clubsandwich (3796 posts) -

definitely a 10.

#4 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

You guys would give it 10? Man, are you guys a bunch of fanboys or something? The game is clearly a 10. Have you even played it?

#5 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -
Emilio said:
"You guys would give it 10? Man, are you guys a bunch of fanboys or something? The game is clearly a 10. Have you even played it?"
OMG FUNNY! YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP.
#6 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
Gunner said:
"Emilio said:
"You guys would give it 10? Man, are you guys a bunch of fanboys or something? The game is clearly a 10. Have you even played it?"
OMG FUNNY! YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP."
Why? So I can end up like Jerry Seinfeld and do Windows commercials with Bill Gates? No Thanks Plz.
#7 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

I need to play this game xD

#8 Posted by clubsandwich (3796 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"I need to play this game xD"
Yes, and please record yourself when you do it, and upload the video to youtube. lulz shall ensue.
#9 Posted by Dalai (6880 posts) -

Hmm... this is a tough one.  I'm gonna have to say it's a high 10.

#10 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

#11 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

What? what do you mean no higher than a 10? Im assuming your trying to make some joke?

#12 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
MasturbatingBear said:
"What? what do you mean no higher than a 10? Im assuming your trying to make some joke?"
Clearly a troll with that 10 score.
#13 Posted by sionweeks (625 posts) -

Probably a 10.0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.