Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Eternal Sonata

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 14, 2007

Eternal Sonata is a fantasy RPG developed by tri-Crescendo that tells an alternate history story of Frédéric Chopin's final moments.

Am I the only one playing this right now?

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By zitosilva

Amidst so many big releases and great titles coming out I'm guessing Eternal Sonata will probably be either ignored or played much later by most players (that is, those who have no already played it on the 360). But I actually bought this instead of LittleBigPlanet, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, etc.

I just had to get my RPG fix, which is really lacking in the ps3.

Am I the only one? I haven't seen anyone commenting about this game for a very long while now. Any other players?

stucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By stucket

errrrm,im not into this game,and isnt this game come out 2 years ago?lol....i cant remember,but i know it did not come out this year

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Man, I bought this for the 360 when it came out and never really played it much. Gotta get back to it some day.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zitosilva
    stucket said:
    "errrrm,im not into this game,and isnt this game come out 2 years ago?lol....i cant remember,but i know it did not come out this year"
    For the 360, but I think it was last year? For the ps3 it came just now.

Yeah, I pretty much figured most people are more into the games coming out now. Don't get me wrong, I thought Dead Space was really good, and I'm really looking forward to LittleBigPlanet when I get it next month. but the other stuff, like Saints Row, Far Cry, Fallout... I don't know why really, but none of these seem to get me excited.
    stucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By stucket

oh i see...well its a good game expially the music, but im not into that final fantasy style of gaming,and most of the forum is rather empty because our community is still small,well not really...but i hope it grow bigger.

Social game[littlebigplanet] and fighting games [Siant row,far cry,fallout] are different,there are more fighting games than social game, but from what i see,social games like Animal Crossing or Sims arent that popular,but their games are usually of good quality

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By roushimsx

I'm looking at picking this title up for the PS3 once it falls to ~$20/new. Heard semi-mixed things about it and I've got a nice list of stuff that's much higher on the priority list, but the premise of it does sound a bit interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.