QR code thread!

#1 Edited by beard_of_zeus (1619 posts) -

I thought it might be a nice idea to have a thread in order to conglomerate QR codes for use in this game.

You can redeem them by going to the wharf area in the game.

All the ones I have to offer so far are for gear & items that could be helpful near the beginning of the game, that were distributed by Atlus in various fashions (EO blog, facebook, twitter, email, etc.)

Feel free to contribute any you have!

Jester Mask:

Analysis Goggles:

Battle Charm:

Surgical Scalpel:

Yggdrasil Baton:

#2 Posted by SuperWristBands (2265 posts) -
#3 Edited by mwng (891 posts) -

@beard_of_zeus: Thanks for the heads up!

Also, thanks for the find above, just adding to the thread. (Not sure how well the first will work, just print screened it, I'll take it down if it doesn't.)

Kung-Fu Shoes:

Acupuncture Pin:

An Unforgettable Peak Quest (courtesy of Destructoid):

#4 Edited by Rastopher (33 posts) -

The community facebook page has a bunch of QR codes on it in an album. 23 of them currently.

Right here.

These are all taken from said page.

Juncto Hammer:

Helpful Letter:

Snow Ring:

Etrian Coin:

High Lagaard Gem:

Armoroad Cheese:

Shinjuku Map:

Sniper Gauntlets:

Unrooted Blossom Quest:

Frog Hunt Quest:

Moth to the Flame Quest:

Valley Spring Hunt Quest:

Dense Brush Hunt Quest:

Loud Croaking Frogs Quest:

The Peacock Mourns Quest:

Yggdroid Doll:

#5 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1619 posts) -

@rastopher: Nice, thanks for the link to that FB album. It'd be nice if the quest QR codes had an associated recommended level that I knew beforehand, but that's okay.

#6 Edited by Rastopher (33 posts) -

@beard_of_zeus said:

@rastopher: Nice, thanks for the link to that FB album. It'd be nice if the quest QR codes had an associated recommended level that I knew beforehand, but that's okay.

I know what you mean. It would also be nice to be able to have more than one QR quest active at a time. Not a huge deal though.

On that note, I managed to round up a couple more quest codes and they had the requirements listed with them this time! Hooray!

Deer Chasers Quest:

Requirement: Scarlet Pillars Unlocked

An Eagle Never Looks Up Quest:

Requirement: Sacred Mountains Unlocked

The Man-Eating Turtles Quest:

Requirement: Cloudy Stronghold Unlocked

At RPGfan's Behest Quest:

These things all look the freaking same, so let me know if I messed up on any of them and I'll try to get them fixed up.

#7 Edited by Rastopher (33 posts) -

EDIT: So, I just found this page and I'm pretty sure it's got all the QR codes in this thread and then some.

Hey everybody! MORE CODES!

These are Gamestop Exclusive ones. They're on a .pdf so I can't just directly link to the image to post them. Instead, I just took some screenshots and then poorly cropped them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.