Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 18, 2012

Travel across a scaled-down version of Europe as a trucker, delivering a variety of cargo and expanding a trucking fleet in this sequel to SCS's main truck driving simulator series.

Autumn Steam Sale 2013: Euro Truck Simulator 2

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

You too can enjoy the thrill of monstrously slow and tedious driving with Euro Truck Simulator 2, and at an even more enticing price of only $8.49!

Buy today, and Drive for Giant Bomb Zaibatsu!

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I assume all things Steam Autumn/Spring Sale are discussed here.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It ain't tedious, I generally really like this game. Something about is is so, relaxing. Trucking around Europe listening to a French radio station that only plays 80s music is fantastic. It's just great, I don't have a wheel or nothin I just play with keyboard and mouse but I do have a track ir which does make the experience that little bit better. Also, world of trucks!

SharkEthic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SharkEthic

So, are you gonna make a thread like this for every single game in the autumn sale?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.