Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 18, 2012

Travel across a scaled-down version of Europe as a trucker, delivering a variety of cargo and expanding a trucking fleet in this sequel to SCS's main truck driving simulator series.

Streaming my days as a road warrior

limpbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love this game... maybe it has something to do with me growing up with a dad that spent around 30 years on just about every single road in Europe - with me tagging along as much as I could during school vacations.

Maybe it is the longing for the open roads, and not knowing what the next bend in the road will bring?

Or maybe this is just straight up a damn well made game?

Anyway - I decided to try and stream a little bit of my time behind the wheel - most of it will be horrible to look at - but fell free to jump into the co-drivers seat, and tag along while I conquer the roads

1st video - first attempt - still not sure how Xsplit works really - and the first 6 minutes have way to high music volume.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.