Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Europa Universalis IV

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 13, 2013

The newest game in Paradox Interactive's grand strategy franchise, focusing on Europe in the Age of Discovery.

The Multiplayer Thread - EU 4

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Rasgueado

Now that the game is out, I have seen a few people testing the waters to see if anyone is willing to play some on-line Universalis. I remember being really nervous about it at first just because of the number of options available to you, but these games are also really fun to play cooperatively with other people. So that's also something to keep in mind!

It looks like they've updated the multiplayer browser to link in with your steam friends this time around, which will hopefully make matchmaking a lot easier. Anyone looking for more steam friends to play games like this (or anything else from Paradox) feel free to add me.

Steam ID: Rasgueado

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would, but right now my copy of the game is kind of borked (freezes whenever I save, crashes randomly, etc) and I doubt multi would even work at this point. Also it won't let me play the tutorials so I'm just sort of pretending to play the game anyway. So... yeah.

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's too bad. =/ I don't what to suggest because I'm not having these issues at the moment. Paradox is usually pretty good at getting patches and fixes out for these things, so hopefully it won't be too long until you can start playing.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Animasta

Yeah, I'd enjoy a patch before setting up multiplayer, just to be safe.

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rasgueado

Well Multiplayer hasn't nuked my computer or set it on fire. It seems pretty safe so far, and the only thing that should change with a patch are fixed bugs and the checksum will change. The saved games should still load though.

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

How would that even work ....I mean the time. I might be in on some weekend in EU time zone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.